Windows 10: Lenovo idea pad with no camera

Discus and support Lenovo idea pad with no camera in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The webcam software does not exist in my computer. I've exhausted options and have no idea how to get my camera to function.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomishka75, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Lenovo idea pad with no camera

The webcam software does not exist in my computer. I've exhausted options and have no idea how to get my camera to function.

:)

tomishka75, Apr 27, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Can't turn on my camera on my Idea pad PC

I'm trying to turn on my camera on my Idea pad PC? any HELP

RobertTillman1, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Lenovo idea pad with no camera

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo idea pad with no camera

1. Lenovo idea pad with no camera - Similar Threads - Lenovo idea pad

2. Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad: Hi,I've been having a sequence of BSOD or my computer simply shutting down more and more often. I notice it's very prone to happen when i play certain videogames. BSOD error codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed: ntoskrnl.exe and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE but...
  3. Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD on Lenovo Idea Pad: Hi,I've been having a sequence of BSOD or my computer simply shutting down more and more often. I notice it's very prone to happen when i play certain videogames. BSOD error codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALwhat failed: ntoskrnl.exe and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE but...
  4. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop? Thank you Timmy 1922 170935
  5. LENOVO IDEA PAD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LENOVO IDEA PAD: I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop? Thank you Timmy...
  6. LENOVO IDEA PAD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LENOVO IDEA PAD: How can this be corrected no cables only have WIFI[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-idea-pad/d87a77b8-5405-4a53-b72d-07189415131e
  7. LENOVO IDEA PAD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LENOVO IDEA PAD: Can anyone help me connect my wi-fi[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-idea-pad/e7ebc797-7a8a-400f-9301-8ced9b8371ca
  8. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: how do i repair this? Thank you [img] 170637
  9. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: Why does my laptop connect to the internet then disconnect a few seconds later Lenovo idea pad 320 ? 170571
  10. Lenovo laptop idea pad #320

Lenovo laptop idea pad #320: Hi Every computer can connect to the internet in my home except my LENOVO 320 IDEA PAD laptop any suggestions ? 170565