Windows 10: Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP!

Discus and support Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EV539, Feb 5, 2019.

1. EV539 Win User

Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP!

Hey! What's up?

So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it!

I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh.

I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc.

I updated Windows 10 and that's when it started to freeze.

It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it just freezes.

I turn it off and on and that's it. I've tried to give it time to "come back" but no, 2 hours pass by and nothing happens.

I saw on a YouTube video that I should troubleshoot to see what could be wrong with it.

I gave it a try but it's frozen! I can't do anything! The mouse is off, the Keyboard has one green button but after pressing some keys, it doesn't do anything! And now, it turned off after 8 minutes.

Also, I don't know how to do the Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Tab+Delt thing.

I can sometimes use the computer for a few hours, between crashes and nothing I'm working on seems to specifically trigger them.

Sometimes it is just while I'm Reading a website and I try to scroll down to the next part and find that it is frozen, or if I'm watching YouTube, Netflix, listening to music, recording on Cubase, it freezes and makes a noise because of what I was watching or doing.

It comes and goes like in periods of 20 or so days without crashes, but it is really annoying when they comes back.

As I said, I only use it for work.

So, what can I do? I don't want to take it to some "tech", because I've had a bad experience with that.

If they can't find a solution they just say "I'm gonna have to erease everything..." and I don't want that, my work is in here!

Anyway, I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays!

:)

EV539, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Granny Win User

Lenovo IdeaCentre 310S randomly restarting

A colleague of mine recently recieved a new Lenovo IdeaCentre 310S. After some trouble we installed an SSD and installed a fresh version of windows 10 home (before all this the computer had the same problem)

But even after all that the computer still randomly just turns off without any notice or anything and starts back up like nothing happened. This happends randomly, so sometimes it restarts after a few hours of work. Sometimes even as little as 15 min after being turned on.

I have tried different settings, different powersaving settings etc. I have also googled around with 0 to no luck.

Anyone that also had/had this problem?

Kind regards,
    Robbert

Granny, Feb 5, 2019
  3. GeoffGDH Win User
    Touchscreen issue on Lenovo ideacentre following update

Following a Windows update to Windows 10, the screen on my Lenovo ideacentre AIO is acting as if it is receiving multiple, more or less random touches. We had not even be using the touch screen prior to the update. The mouse is also useless as the PC has
    taken on a life of its own and trying to disable the touch screen is rendered impossible as you cannot get the mouse to the right place due to random movements. There are ghostly white circles appearing up an down the middle of the screen, presumably because
    it believes it is being touched. Please don't suggest this is a hardware issue, there was no problem pre-update and there appear to be similar problems happening to others with no obvious solution ...

GeoffGDH, Feb 5, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Redefines the 'A, B, C's of IdeaCentre All-In-One PCs

Lenovo today unveiled four new IdeaCentre and Lenovo all-in-one (AIO) desktops at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show that redefine design, performance, style and entertainment capabilities in a desktop form factor. The IdeaCentre A320, B520, B320 and the Lenovo C205 are each uniquely designed to satisfy individual consumers' needs and preferences. "We've seen Lenovo's IdeaCentre AIO desktop business grow 150% year over year – a significant achievement for Lenovo and powerful statement that consumers desire the unique designs and experiences delivered by our portfolio," said Dion Weisler, vice president, business operations, Lenovo. "The latest Lenovo AIO desktops round out our existing portfolio to offer the right PC for every individual and family that is seeking powerful performance with cutting edge features like touch screen and 3D capabilities, HD monitor and a sleek appearance."

Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP! 17a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP! 17b_thm.jpg

Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP! 17c_thm.jpg

IdeaCentre A320 – The industry's slimmest AIO design
    The IdeaCentre A320 AIO redefines home computing with its iconic ultra-slim design and features. As the industry‟s slimmest AIO design, the A320 measures just 18.5mm deep at its thinnest point. Users canenjoy stunning HD video with the 21.5 inch widescreen display and the latest high contrast LED panel technology. The AIO also comes with the latest 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, plus a complete range of connectors including HDMI in and out and an integrated card reader. IdeaCentre B520 – Maximum entertainment with the world's 1st frameless multitouch AIO The IdeaCentre B520 AIO desktop is Lenovo‟s most powerful AIO and is perfect for consumers seeking high-performance gaming and family entertainment in one machine. The IdeaCentre B520 delivers maximum entertainment with minimum fuss – combining high-performance graphics and the latest 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor in a compact AIO design. As the industry‟s first frameless AIO design with a multitouch touchscreen, the B520 utilizes Project Capacitive Touch (PCT) for a more accurate and comfortable multitouch user experience. The B520 features a 23 inch Full HD display with optional NVIDIA's 3D Vision solution, SRS Premium Sound audio enhancement and an optional 3-in-1 Mouse with motion-drive gaming and air-mouse functionality. The B520 delivers a truly immersive entertainment experience for both serious gaming and fun family entertainment.

IdeaCentre B320 – The computer that's also a TV
    The 21.5 inch multi-touch IdeaCentre B320 features Hardware TV (HWTV) 1 – which means the B320 is both a regular HD television and a computer.. With HWTV, users can easily switch between computer and TV modes at the press of a button, or even enjoy both at the same time with the picture-in-picture function. The Full HD display supports multi-touch technology and comes with the latest 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor.

Lenovo C205 – Compact all-in-one design at an affordable price point
    The Lenovo C205 is an affordable PC with an ultra-slim space-saving design. With an 18.5 inch HD 16:9 widescreen display and an optional intuitive single-touch touchscreen panel, it's a great choice for mainstream digital consumers looking for a low-cost "info-tainment" PC for the kitchen or any space limited area in the home. With 720p high definition graphics support, a high quality web camera, microphone and integrated speakers, sharing photos and videos and chatting online are simple and convenient. This AIO is available with up to AMD Dual Core Processor E-350 with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class Graphics. The two tone color shell design makes this computer an ideal fit for any room in the home. The C205 also comes with up to ATI Radeon HD5450 1G graphics processor for high definition video support, and an integrated DVD reader/writer.

Pricing and Availability
    The IdeaCentre A320 will be available beginning on June 2011 at approximately $699.99 USD. The IdeaCentre B520 and IdeaCentre B320 is available June 2011 starting at $699 USD. Pricing for the Lenovo C205 will start at $449.99 USD.

btarunr, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 310 Freezes! Please, HELP! - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideacentre AIO

2. Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre: I have a desktop from Lenovo - Ideacentre all-in-one, that I purchased in 2017. A few weeks ago, I was able to log-in to the desktop using the pin that I had, and then when I shut down the PC, from that point forward, I have been unable to login. It prompts me for my...
  3. Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to my Lenovo PC Ideacentre: I have a desktop from Lenovo - Ideacentre all-in-one, that I purchased in 2017. A few weeks ago, I was able to log-in to the desktop using the pin that I had, and then when I shut down the PC, from that point forward, I have been unable to login. It prompts me for my...
  4. Ordered new Desktop - Lenovo IdeaCentre 5

in Windows 10 Support
    Ordered new Desktop - Lenovo IdeaCentre 5: Just ordered a new Lenovo IdeaCentre 5 straight from Lenovo. Allow me to explain why I ordered a Desktop: 1. My old HP Desktop is out of warranty. 2. The old HP Desktop is no longer getting updates from HP. 3. It isn't compatible with Windows 11. 4. The Lenovo should be more...
  5. Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaCentre Re-Install Issue: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone, I come to you guys as I am 100% stumped and I wonder if anyone can help at all! My parents have a simple Lenovo ideacentre 310S - nothing fancy, done the job they use it for. I recently had a phone call to say it was not working, and...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.: A few months ago, my computer froze, so I force shut it down. Ever since, the computer will not boot up. It leads to this screen. Then regardless of what option I choose, it goes to a dark black screen and the computer fan will just endlessly run, also with the noise of the...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB: Can someone who has Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB tell me which is exactly default factory Wndows 10 operating sistem version installed on Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB (and OS Bulid number)? submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]...
  8. Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!: Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh. I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc. I updated Windows 10 back in July, and...
  9. My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Downloads folder is empty. Widnows 10 Lenovo AIO 310.: Hi, so a couple of days ago I did a System Restore on my computer to see if I could spot the problem of my screen freezing, but, it showed me that Microsoft Office was "behind" my computer failing. So, I decided to unisntall it. I couldn't do it at first, I had to use a...
  10. Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem: I have attempted to upgrade a Lenovo ideacentre B310 to Windows 10 Home for a friend. All seems to have gone ok except I have 3 entries of a missing device driver listed under Other Devices in Device Manager. Could anyone help identify what this is please and where I might...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideacentre freezing

2. ideacentre 310s and windows 10 freezing

3. lenovo ideacentre locks up

4. lenovo ideacentre keeps freezing,
  5. ideacentre aio 310 freezes,
  6. lenovo ideacentre freezing fix,
  7. why does my lenovo ideacentre keep frzzing,
  8. ideacentre keeps freezing,
  9. why does my lenovo ideaCentre 310 keep freezing?,
  10. lenovo ideacentre 310 desktop screen freeze