Windows 10: Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service

Discus and support Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Lenovo Ideacentre 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1909 OS build 18363.900 I have tried uninstalling the bluetooth. and clicked the scan hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jodegs, Jun 24, 2020.

1. jodegs Win User

Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service

Lenovo Ideacentre
    64-bit
    Windows 10 Home version 1909
    OS build 18363.900

I have tried uninstalling the bluetooth. and clicked the scan hardware change- even if I have rebooted , the bluetooth did not reinstall. It says invalid parameter if I select automatic :

And when I click the Device manager , it says there deivce is not connected. I have rebooted a copuple of times it still does not connect

Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and  invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support  Service 671a9fba-9ba4-475b-bc43-585fb5a46eb1?upload=true.jpg Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and  invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support  Service 3cbd4b4b-29e6-468c-81eb-666a9f9543aa?upload=true.jpg

:)

jodegs, Jun 24, 2020

2. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Jun 24, 2020
  3. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hello,

My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic and Automatic Delayed Start but it kept saying The parameter is incorrect.

I can't find any solution right now

Thanks in advance,

TheAmazingGuy, Jun 24, 2020
  4. ceduriki Win User

Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo Ideacentre missing bluetooth and invalid parameter of Bluetooth User support Service - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideacentre missing

2. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  3. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  4. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth Support Service appearing with the error Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Support Service appearing with the error Parameter is incorrect: So I've done everything to try and get my Bluetooth working again. Like doing the registry edits in safe mode etc. Disabling all Microsoft services and entering a safe boot to try and get that to work as well. I have literally had no luck can yall please try and help my...
  6. bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth service error: the parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH] samsung galaxy buds were connected as a headset which meant the audio quality was poor, while searching for a solution, I found one which said to disable 'hands-free telephony' in services. this didn't fix my problem, but now when I try to turn this back on it...
  7. Bluetooth Support service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Support service: First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-support-service/74ed6ae0-6e93-4c52-a48a-789dc32712df
  8. No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.

No Bluetooth, Bluetooth User Support Services won't start automatically.: Something has happened to the Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC. Doesn't show up in Action Center, no icon in Device Manager. Which means uninstalling drivers isn't an option. Went into services, I cannot get Bluetooth User Support Services to start automatically, it says...
  9. Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...

Changing Bluetooth User Support Service from Manual to Automatic error 87: The parameter is...: Hi, My bluetooth wasn't working before and I found out it's the Bluetooth User Support Service. I tried to change it from Manual to Automatic and Automatic Delayed but the error comes up saying The parameter is incorrect. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!...
  10. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto: Hello, My Bluetooth was not detecting any devices. I started Bluetooth User Support Service and it seemed to work. My PC said it's discoverable. But the problem is I need to restart my PC for it to work but when I do, it just shuts off again! I tried changing it to Automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can fix the bluetooth error 87 parameter is incorrect