Windows 10: Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card

Discus and support Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, My Lenovo Ideapad 100S D drive isn't working with 128gb Micro Sd Card 128GB microSDXC Card Class 10 with Micro SD Adapter inserted in. It's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ksalters17, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card

ksalters17, Jan 30, 2017

2. brightness on lenovo idealpad laptop

after an update today the brightness on my lenovo idealpad is at a very dim setting. the brighness bar shows 100%, and you can move it up and down scale but does not change brightness. also on settings the same is true no change to level. have reloaded
    the drivers to graphics card and the monitor but has not changed anything. i am at a loss and need help? any ideas

Tunawilson, Jan 30, 2017
  3. Anniversary update - not enough space although I have a lot on an SD card

I have a Lenovo tablet (Yoga tablet 2 -1015F) with a 64 gig SD drive permanently installed in the slot.

I just tried the anniversary update but it complained that there was not enough space and I needed 16 gig. There is over 50 gig available on the SD card, but no way to tell the update program to use that. I have 8 gig free on the main storage (of 28) and
    56 gig free on the SD card which is drive D:.

Is there a workaround?

BobBrowning742, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card

Welcome to the TenForums @ksalters17.

Not challenging you but could you look back through your history, say to January 10th, 2017 to see if an drivers have been updated.

Can you also confirmed that you can read this card on another device?

Can you uninstall KB3216755? This update was available through the Update Catalog. Did you install to correct issues?

Caledon Ken, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card

1. Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card - Similar Threads - Lenovo Idealpad 100s

2. SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function: Hello,I receive the above error when I try to access my SD card on the pc.The SD card was working fine, until I moved some music on it.I have tried some possible solutions found online but none of it work, for example:I have tried using this command "chkdsk m: /r", didnt...
  3. SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card D:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function: Hello,I receive the above error when I try to access my SD card on the pc.The SD card was working fine, until I moved some music on it.I have tried some possible solutions found online but none of it work, for example:I have tried using this command "chkdsk m: /r", didnt...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  5. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  6. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. SD CARD READER NOT FUNCTIONING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD CARD READER NOT FUNCTIONING: Following the latest Windows update, my SD Card reader has ceased to function. I have scanned for hardware changes, uninstalled drivers and reinstalled devices and rebooted but it is non-existant. Please, what do I do now. Regards. Louis...
  8. Sd card reader not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sd card reader not functioning: I have a msi gs63vr which has a realtech card driver. I do lots of 3d printing so I use that Sd slot a good bit and one day it worked and then suddenly stopped in about the span of an hour. I can not find it under disk drives or anything. It just disappeared. The sd card is...
  9. Lenovo idealpad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo idealpad S145: Hi, I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now my laptop is stucked. There is a dark blue screen and only curser is only appear on the screen. I am not able to do any thing....
  10. Use SD card D drive for Upgrades. SD card not recognized for upgrades?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use SD card D drive for Upgrades. SD card not recognized for upgrades?: I'm setting up a budget computer lab and I'm in possession of a bunch of windows 10 Mini pcs Z8350, with 2GB Ram and 32GB eMMC ss drives. These little pcs work great to a point, after some quick optimization, and migration of larger files and applications to a SD card D:...