Windows 10: Lenovo idealpad S145

Discus and support Lenovo idealpad S145 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BhoomiPatel, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Lenovo idealpad S145

Hi,

I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now my laptop is stucked. There is a dark blue screen and only curser is only appear on the screen. I am not able to do any thing. Even i can not turn off my laptop. Please help me with this

Thank you so much

:)

BhoomiPatel, Nov 30, 2019

2. brightness on lenovo idealpad laptop

after an update today the brightness on my lenovo idealpad is at a very dim setting. the brighness bar shows 100%, and you can move it up and down scale but does not change brightness. also on settings the same is true no change to level. have reloaded
    the drivers to graphics card and the monitor but has not changed anything. i am at a loss and need help? any ideas

Tunawilson, Nov 30, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

Hi Suzetooz

Please have a look at this article, to see if that is the touchpad you have on your S145, if not, please let me know . . .

https://support.lenovo.com/ie/en/solutions/ht50...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Ila Rae Win User

Lenovo idealpad S145

Setting up Microsoft on Lenovo

I just got a new laptop, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 and was trying to go through set up and my screen just reduced to a teeny almost invisible screen. How do I get it back up to be able to read it.

Ila Rae, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo idealpad S145

1. Lenovo idealpad S145 - Similar Threads - Lenovo idealpad S145

2. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed: Hi I've been experiencing an issue on my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Where It nolonger plays any sound at all, I tried all troubleshooting methods which windows recommends but still no sound. I even re installed my operating system, formatted the drive but still no sound, what is...
  3. Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/nVidia GeForce MX110 with Windows 10 Pro installed that very frequently crashes to BSOD's which has been extremely frustrating as it happens when I'm doing important work, when attending virtual meetings...
  4. BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: As of the last few months, my Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, is having frequent BSOD crashs out of nowhere, but it seems to occur mostly when I'm in online meetings Google Meet and Zoom or navigating the web. I guess I need some crashes report, but I don't know how to retrieve...
  5. Lenovo S145-15IWL.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo S145-15IWL.: My system has been malfunctioning. So many issues like Microsoft word typing abnormally, freezing and hanging, restarting after shutting down, video player suddenly become mute and slows the speech, search key and keyboard abnormality, sleep/hibernating always whenever it is...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness: My Lenovo IdeaPad S145 changes brightness when I move from one window to another or while playing videos. It doesnt even have adaptive brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145-screen-brightness/aadc2ddc-1888-4cbb-8dd1-e110c40c3f0a
  7. Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.: I got lenovo s145 laptop with ryzen7. Touchpad shows as HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_0632&Col01 Please add support to that touchpad. Thats why I dont use Windows. It just works perfectly under linux libinput+ wayland I can use 4 finger gesture etc like butter smooth animation. But...
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  9. scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series

scrolling issues Lenovo S145 series: I just got this laptop with Win 10 and cannot figure out how to scroll without using that darn side bar. Can anyone help me please? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-issues-lenovo-s145-series/7cf8fd88-4989-435f-a4fc-1b294bcab16c
  10. Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Idealpad 100s D drive is not functioning with sd card: Hello, My Lenovo Ideapad 100S D drive isn't working with 128gb Micro Sd Card 128GB microSDXC Card Class 10 with Micro SD Adapter inserted in. It's been giving me trouble since Windows 10 last January 26, 2017—KB 3216755 (OS Build 14393.726) update. It says D:/ The directory...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad s145 bsod