Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son purchased this over a year ago and stopped using it 6 months ago. The Micorsoft update assistant is trying to load but there is not enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard Garcia (Richard), Sep 13, 2018.

1. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

My son purchased this over a year ago and stopped using it 6 months ago.

The Micorsoft update assistant is trying to load but there is not enough room so it cancels.

I had to uninstall but the it keeps trying to install.

I decided to set it back to factory default and wipe it clean.

However it gets to 62% will sit there for 10 to 20 minutes then it will say it something has gone wrong and can't continue.

How do I reset the laptop back to factory default?

:)

Richard Garcia (Richard), Sep 13, 2018

2. How to disable 'select when hover' on Lenovo IdeaPad 100S Windows 10 32-bit

> Is your laptop model 100S-14IBR Laptop (ideapad)?

No, it is 100S-11IBY, the label also says Model name 80R2

Thankyou for the hint to look at the Lenovo website

Ron

Ron Hewett, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY problems after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update (aka version 1607)

Sorry for the delay, I've been away and as the device was unusable, I didn't take it with me.

1. Windows Update Troubleshooter didn't help.

2. I looked at the driver update article, and then went to the Lenovo website. In 'Drivers and Software' for this device, there was a 'Chipset' driver called 'Intel Platform Driver for Windows 10 (32 bit) - Ideapad 100S-11IBY'. I downloaded and installed
    this, then after being prompted, restarted the device. I am happy to report that

(a) the keyboard now works

(b) the trackpad now works

(c) the microSD card is now recognised by File Explorer

(d) the audio now works

Ron

Ron Hewett, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

Andre Da Costa, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

1. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad 100S

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  4. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update a Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR: Hi, all - I'm trying to do a Windows 10 update on my 2018 Lenovo Ideapad 100S-141BR, but it keeps telling me there isn't enough disc space. I've tried attaching a flash drive that has more than enough room on it, but the computer seems to be ignoring it and keeps telling me I...
  6. Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.

Emails in Lenovo ideapad 100s.: Is there a way to delete all the unread new mail at once and all the old mail at once in the Lenovo ideapad 100s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-lenovo-ideapad-100s/68085c7a-fa5d-4dd3-83a1-d02cada46faf
  7. Lenovo 100S-11IBY screen doesn't wake up from sleep (Black/blank screen)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo 100S-11IBY screen doesn't wake up from sleep (Black/blank screen): Had to wipe out the old Windows 10 Home version on this computer as after a Windows Update session over a year ago. BitLocker decided to encrypt the primary drive the computer. Was never asked where to store the recovery key to save is so I could get in after being...
  8. Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Fading Display Characters On A Lenovo IdeaPad 100S: Dear Microsoft Subsequent to installing the latest version on 1809 for Windows 10 the characters which display on my laptop screen are faded and blurred. I have discovered from my web research that others have suffered the very same problem and as such would you kindly...
  9. Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY: Hello, After upgrading my PC to Fall Creators Update, I have experienced an issue. My mouse wont move if I don't move it for a few seconds. After pressing the start button, it moves. Is this a bug that I need to go back to Creators Update or is there drivers available?...
  10. ideapad 100s problem

ideapad 100s problem: i bought second hand ideapad 100s now i waz trying to reinstall os which was windows 10 now a deleted partition now if says no bootable media it doesnt even detect the memory stick with os also it doesnt even give me the option to set the bios to legasy help plz 69776

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 100s will not reset

2. lenovo ideapad 100s will not reset

3. lenovo ideapad 100s-11iby

4. lenovo ideapad 100s no space for reset,
  5. cant reset lenovo ideapad,
  6. reboot lenovo ideapad 100s 11iby,
  7. lenovo 100s restore to factory,
  8. Unable to reset lenovo 100s,
  9. lenovo 110s error 0xc000007b,
  10. lenovo ideapad 100s-11iby how to format without login password and space,
  11. why am i being asked fro recovery media on a lenovo ideapad 110s,