Windows 10: lenovo ideapad 3

Discus and support lenovo ideapad 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOEMONAGHAN1, Nov 9, 2020.

1. lenovo ideapad 3

hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help

:)

JOEMONAGHAN1, Nov 9, 2020
  2. shovenose Win User

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile lenovo ideapad 3 :)

shovenose, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Nov 9, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

lenovo ideapad 3

Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit

Since there is a lot of disk I/O, I suspect that the Prefetcher is not working properly.

lenovo ideapad 3 [​IMG]

Superfetch is a mechanism used by Windows 10 to prefetch data from HDD and store them in a memory cache to speed data access on mechanical disks.
    But if this service is broken he can make things worse.

I suggest the following:

• Open services console;
    • disable Sysmain service;
    • delete "C:\Windows\Prefetch\Readyboot" folder content;
    • reboot your PC 3 or 4 times and see if this make any difference;

you can next re-enadable the SysMain service, and restart your PC 6 times minimum to allow the Prefetecher to rebuild its database;

zinou, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

lenovo ideapad 3

1. lenovo ideapad 3 - Similar Threads - lenovo ideapad

2. I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...: Hello!! I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed 0xc0000185 for a long time, i gave it for repair, apparently they said we have to change the bios chip, worked fine for a few days but its back to the same condition showing the...
  3. I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed...: Hello!! I have a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 laptop and I've been getting blinitializelibrary failed 0xc0000185 for a long time, i gave it for repair, apparently they said we have to change the bios chip, worked fine for a few days but its back to the same condition showing the...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  6. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  7. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  8. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...