Windows 10: Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space.

Discus and support Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The hard drive in this laptop is huge and although I keep large files it has plenty of free space normally. Only after the last time I had to reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Juanlu Verano, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space.

The hard drive in this laptop is huge and although I keep large files it has plenty of free space normally. Only after the last time I had to reboot due to a blue screen OneDrive did not sync as it used to leaving the hard drive with less than half its normal size. I resorted in plugging in a SSD and managed to move all the files onedrive was leaving on my PC, but that hasn't resolved the issue. The size of my drive is even smaller!!! It should be near 700GB and is only 300GB... *Sad

:)

Juanlu Verano, Dec 3, 2018
  2. WOT
    WOT Win User

Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

Go to Settings> select System> select Battery> and make your adjustments there:

Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space. [​IMG]

You can also look at drainage usage by app on the same screen or disable all apps from running in the background: https://www.howtogeek.com/241752/how...he-background/

Or, switch your power plan to "power saver" and it will optimize your battery performance automatically:

Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space. [​IMG]

Hope this helps,

Good luck,

3. jk22 Win User
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

Hey guys,

I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but its not installing.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Regards.

jk22, Dec 3, 2018
  4. shah_04 Win User

Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space.

Lenovo laptop ideapad 300 with windows 10 working very slow

I have purchased lenovo ideapad 300 a week back and it is working very slow after an update happened in the laptop. It was a security update for windows 10 64bit. Also can't play any games on the laptop like solitare or candy crush. Please tell as to
    what should be done now

shah_04, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space.

1. Lenovo ideapad 300 - Windows 10 draining main drive space. - Similar Threads - Lenovo ideapad 300

2. Hard drive space draining everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive space draining everyday: Hi, I have a hard drive space of 256GB. Windows 10 is installed, along with Linux Ubuntu.I don't have any significant programs installed. One game and the usual library contents.Free space was usually at 25GB, it's currently at 18GB.Every day the space becomes less. I lose...
  3. Hard drive space draining everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive space draining everyday: Hi, I have a hard drive space of 256GB. Windows 10 is installed, along with Linux Ubuntu.I don't have any significant programs installed. One game and the usual library contents.Free space was usually at 25GB, it's currently at 18GB.Every day the space becomes less. I lose...
  4. Hard drive space draining everyday

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  6. Lenovo ideapad hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad hard drive: What is the ideal hard drive for a lenovo ideapad 310, which is what I have? My old hard drives is not working, I cannot install windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-hard-drive/98d2869e-4a17-4cee-accb-7607cd72c915
  7. all the space draining from the ssd main drive for weird reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all the space draining from the ssd main drive for weird reason: Okay, so i had this weird issue and not exactly sure what causing this. I had 7gb free space only left on my hard drive so, i moved one of my large games size of 40gb to another drive.. and for my surprise after it was done and i checked file explorer my c drive only showed...
  8. scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300

scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop. I also have a Dell monochrome laser MFP printer. I have discovered that, while I can print, I cannot scan. Apparently, the issue is Windows 10 compatibility. I keep seeing in different places that I can download the Microsoft Scan. Is...
  9. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue: Hey guys, I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but...