Windows 10: Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

Discus and support Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KyleMinnick, May 2, 2020.

1. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc, Afterwards when pressing the power it comes up with the splash logo for Levono. There is no indication of loading such as the dotted circle spinning round and nor does it say anything, it will stay like this for however long I leave it. Ive searched online, forums etc and tried all the solutions I found.

1.Pressing enter then f12 on start up - resulted in making a beep noise and then no change.

2.Pressing F1 repeatedly on start up - one time whilst doing this I was able to get to automatic repair settings but all the options available would result in another black screen and trying to use the command prompt to try enable safe mode or reset the laptop would fail by saying it isn’t recognised The option of start up settings was not there

3. All other start ups with F numbers did nothing at all

4. Switching on and off three times when the loading circle is seen to start automatic repair... well I don’t get a loading circle so this isn’t working well but i’ve managed to get to automatic repair settings a couple times but ending with same results as 2.

5. Pressing the Novo button would bring up a few options but again all lead to a black screen or back to logo

So you can see my problem but twice I have managed to get to the automatic repair settings and have the option for start up settings which then enable me to get into the laptop successfully but either get a blue screen saying it needs to restart after 45 mins of using the laptop normally or when trying to wipe the pc completely at the settings it gets started goes to logo says resetting pc 1% stays on there then eventually goes back to automatic repair settings. Im not sure what else to try.

edit: With all the tries with pressing F keys on start up, I did try using them with various other keys such as shift, Fn, Alt etc

:)

KyleMinnick, May 2, 2020

2. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is,
    do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?

JordanKaron, May 2, 2020
  3. ryoryutin Win User
    lenovo ideapad 320s Fn Key lock

Hi can some one tell me how to lock the Fn key on Lenovo ideapad 320s please. In PC , I only had to press Fn+esc but in this ideapad its not working

ryoryutin, May 2, 2020
  4. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320-80XV00GAAX Battery Drain Problem in Windows 10

Hello,

Recently I bought a
    Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320
    laptop from an online shopping site. The laptop has pre-installed Windows 10 in it. I bought the laptop to play high graphics game. The laptop is very good for playing games but the battery getting drained. I tried to save the
    battery by enabling power saving mode in Windows 10. But power saving mode making the game slow. Is there any solution to solve this problem.

Thank you.

ShabeerAli789456, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

1. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo - Similar Threads - Lenovo ideapad 320

2. Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510P stuck in a bootloop: Out of nowhere my laptop started to get into some sort of bootloop. At first it was every 5 minutes it would restart, but after about an hour, it's just constantly restarting before it can even make it to any screen.I press the power button, the keyboard manages to light up...
  3. Stuck at Lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck at Lenovo logo: Every time i update my PC's drivers and reboot it, the PC gets stuck at Lenovo logo and there is no other way to get in without formatting the PC. Its the third time now. I searched the internet but nothing matches the problem i am facing. So, is there any way by which this...
  4. Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320: Hi I used Rufus and copied windows 10 Iso installation media to a USB flash but I am still unable to see any partition to do a clean installation of windows 10. I only have one drive zero unallocated space with zero space. I am unable to delete this and I have no more...
  5. Touchpad problems after latest MS update on Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad problems after latest MS update on Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10: After the latest MS update the right click on my touchpad stopped working. Finally got this fixed by restoring the previous driver. But I'm still having problems. Hover click keeps happening even though I have this turned off. In Google, the window keeps switching around if...
  6. Pc stuck on lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc stuck on lenovo logo: Hei, I had an update on my pc lenovo idepad 720s, and i clicked on «shutdown and update» option, and later i turned my pc back on and the update was done. After 3-4 minutes of using my pc as normal, the bluescreen popped up. After this bluescreen the pc shows the lenovo logo...
  7. Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320

Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320: Hi - I'm not able to start LENOVO - Ideapad 320 after the recent upgrade on 13 - May'20. I've tried all ways I found on internet but no luck. Please advice. My email ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks Arun...
  8. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...
  9. inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320

inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320: Hey everyone, Yesterday my Lenovo Ideapad 320 worked fine, but after applying the latest updates, it couldn't boot any longer, giving out a "inaccessible_boot_device" BSOD on boot and/or getting stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair". This might be related to the other...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen

Windows 10 Upgrade - Installation stuck at Lenovo splash screen: Hey all, I have recently decided to restore my laptop back to factory settings for various reasons. The factory settings on the recovery partition mean returning to Windows 8.1 and then upgrading back to Windows 10. I have no problem returning to Windows 8.1 but when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 320s stuck on logo only circle