Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have recently purchased a lenovo laptop with config i5 7200u, 8 gigs of ram, 1 tb 5400 rpm hard drive, 4 gb of nvidia 940 mx graphics and windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bhamra23, Jul 16, 2017.

1. bhamra23 Win User

Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time

I have recently purchased a lenovo laptop with config i5 7200u, 8 gigs of ram, 1 tb 5400 rpm hard drive, 4 gb of nvidia 940 mx graphics and windows 10 Home pre installed. When ever i turn on my laptop it takes 3 minutes to boot up completely after i enter the password. Is this normal or should i change any settings or something? Its been less than i week since i purchased this laptop!

:)

bhamra23, Jul 16, 2017

2. 2 week old computer. Windows update. Now won't boot up.

Lenovo Ideapad 510. Computer shut itself down in order to restart as part of windows update. (Might be 1607)

Now it will not boot up/turn on at all. Just spinning dotted circle for more than 8 hours.

Ctrl-Alt-Del not working.

I'm rendrag, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Startup Audio doesn't play

Lenovo Ideapad 510

Running on version 1607 and build 14393.693

AkshithNair, Jul 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Jul 16, 2017
  5. zinou Win User
    zinou, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow boot up time - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad 510

2. Very slow boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very slow boot up: Hello, I recently updated my windows 10 to its latest version, but after I updated it, my pc began to boot up so very slow. It would take up to less than an hour or 30 mins. I already tried doing what I had read in this article...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.: A few months ago, my computer froze, so I force shut it down. Ever since, the computer will not boot up. It leads to this screen. Then regardless of what option I choose, it goes to a dark black screen and the computer fan will just endlessly run, also with the noise of the...
  4. Very Slow Boot up Time (almost 3 minutes) Lenovo Desktop A340

Very Slow Boot up Time (almost 3 minutes) Lenovo Desktop A340: Hello I just bought a Lenovo A340 desktop computer yesterday and I have updated everything. Every time i had to reset the computer , the boot up time is ridiculous ( it takes about 3 minutes or so ) Could someone be kind enough to guide me how to speed it up? I am...
  5. Can't login into my lenovo ideapad 510

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login into my lenovo ideapad 510: Hello, I cannot login to my pc. evenif I put the correct Pin and also password incase. I can login to my Microsoft account from other pc. THE trouble shoot keeps asking me for a password which it keeps throwing out. I cannot do any functions as long as I cannot login...
  6. Very slow boot time

Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  7. Very slow boot time

in Windows 10 Support
    Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  8. Very slow boot up

Very slow boot up: For a couple of months now my computer has been booting up very slowly, and by this i mean 2 to 5 min. I have spent much of the time since this started researching what is causing it. I cant seem to find anyone else who has the same problem as most people crash where as i...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510: My Lenovo Idea-pad 510 freezing many times while using Google Chrome after May Update of windows and now even without Chrome also its freezing. I have Intel i5 7th gen chip-set 8 GB of Ram (not fully used while freezing) Latest windows 10 Home of 1803 (All update got)...
  10. Boot time very slow with SSD

Boot time very slow with SSD: I have Windows 10 with the latest updates, my hardware is: i5-6600k running at 4.4GHZ and 1.3v Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD 8GB RAM Z170-HD3 RX 480 4GB I'm on windows 10 1703 My boot time has recently been extremely slow (almost 2 minutes) Interestingly Windows boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3 minutes to boot lenovo ideapad 510

2. lenovo ideap slow boot

3. lenovo 510 slow startup

4. lenovo ideapad 510 slow startup,
  5. why is my Lenovo Ideapad 510 so slow to boot,
  6. i factory reset my lenovo ideapad 510 and its very slow,
  7. ideapad 510 slow disk,
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 510 very slow to start up