Windows 10: Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit

Discus and support Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello friends, I´m confused about my laptop booting. As I read in this forum I did Windows toolkit analysis - Boot time CPU and disk usage. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Patrik234, May 8, 2020.

1. Patrik234 Win User

Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit

Hello friends,

I´m confused about my laptop booting. As I read in this forum I did Windows toolkit analysis - Boot time CPU and disk usage. I discovered that it is about 400 seconds to boot. I analyse my recorded file but can´t find what can cause that. It´s terrible to wait up to 7 minutes to load my windows. Anyone of you. Can you look at this Windows Performance Analysis and give me some great solution?

Thanks very for your help.

Link to file: Dropbox - computer_analysis.rar - Simplify your life

Lenovo ideapad 520
    Windows 10

:)

Patrik234, May 8, 2020

2. How to enter into BIOS and Boot Manager in Lenovo ideapad 520?

How to enter the BIOS menu and How to enter Boot Manager in Lenovo Ideapad 520

rashmiranjan1, May 8, 2020
  3. Karine Win User
    Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 ?

No result.

Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Yesterday the driver removed and installed again.
    Today the scanner didn't work again.
    In device management the scanner switched off and back on again and then everything worked normally again.

Lenovo said it would be a hardware problem, but I doubt it.

Karine, May 8, 2020
  4. Anibor Win User

Anibor, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo ideapad 520 - Booting 6 minutes! Windows toolkit - Similar Threads - Lenovo ideapad 520

2. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot problem in Lenovo ideapad: How to solve boot problem in Lenovo IdeaPad?? Tried disabling secured boot still struck in the boot page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem-in-lenovo-ideapad/6bfca5b7-eef1-4d50-a22a-a9e9c4f995bd
  3. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot problem in Lenovo ideapad: How to solve boot problem in Lenovo IdeaPad?? Tried disabling secured boot still struck in the boot page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem-in-lenovo-ideapad/6bfca5b7-eef1-4d50-a22a-a9e9c4f995bd
  4. boot problem in Lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Synaptics WBDI for Lenovo Ideapad 520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics WBDI for Lenovo Ideapad 520: Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 after Windows 10 1803 UpdateHas anyone else experienced their Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver giving the error:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad 520 Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Ideapad 520 Screen Flickering: Hi i have an annoying issue with my Lenovo Ideapad 520 My devices faced with accidental screen flickering an in my case when i opened Edge Application FOR EXAMPLE device will showing desktop in so rapid rates, Also i faced with another application. my config is :...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.: A few months ago, my computer froze, so I force shut it down. Ever since, the computer will not boot up. It leads to this screen. Then regardless of what option I choose, it goes to a dark black screen and the computer fan will just endlessly run, also with the noise of the...
  8. Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 ?

Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 ?: Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 after Windows 10 1803 Update. Has anyone else experienced their Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver giving the error: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  9. How to enter into BIOS and Boot Manager in Lenovo ideapad 520?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to enter into BIOS and Boot Manager in Lenovo ideapad 520?: How to enter the BIOS menu and How to enter Boot Manager in Lenovo Ideapad 520 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-into-bios-and-boot-manager-in-lenovo/bb877afd-e254-4a5d-bcd2-538b34114464
  10. Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver is not working on lenovo Ideapad 520?

Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver is not working on lenovo Ideapad 520?: After windows 10 update 2019 i am not able to use the fingerprint scanner on my lenovo ideapad 520 which has inbuild fingerprint scanner and runs on driver which is synaptics wbdi finger print. it starts showing code 10 on device manager i have tied everything reg...