Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad Bit Architecture

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad Bit Architecture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I recently ordered a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14, which can be found here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TabishS, Sep 17, 2021.

1. TabishS Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad Bit Architecture

Hi everyone,I recently ordered a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14, which can be found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/lenovo-ideapad-flex-81x1000nus-14-laptop/8t5mdd59gl1g?activetab=pivot:techspecstabI need it to run a program that works best on a 64-bit operating system, and I wanted to see if the IdeaPad is 32-bit or 64-bit. However, I wasn't able to find this information on the webpage, or in other places I looked.Does anyone who has an IdeaPad know the answer?Thank you!I'm also not sure if this is the best category/topic for this post, so please feel free to suggest a better one if you think

:)

TabishS, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 17, 2021
  3. shovenose Win User
    [FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Lenovo IdeaPad Bit Architecture :)

shovenose, Sep 17, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Lenovo IdeaPad Bit Architecture - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad Bit

2. Lenovo IdeaPad for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad for Minecraft: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad laptop that I purchased at the beginning of last year, it's running windows 11 just installed all the latest updates and believe me it is a better laptop than what I ran the game on 10 years ago! Really want to be able to play with my 7 year old niece...
  3. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  4. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  5. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  6. Lenovo 100s ideapad

Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  7. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  8. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. 64-bit architecture not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64-bit architecture not recognized: Hello, I recently upgraded my Windows 8.1 64-bit laptop to Windows 10 via a clean install. Windows 10 installed the 32-bit version, even though I downloaded the 64-bit version of the upgrade tool. I attempted to upgrade to the 64-bit version using the Windows Media...