Windows 10: Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...

Discus and support Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen appeared. Then it keeps on restarting and the error I'm getting is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pranshu Bhatnagar, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...

Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen appeared. Then it keeps on restarting and the error I'm getting is ntoskrnl.exe

:)

Pranshu Bhatnagar, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 5, 2023
  3. lenovo ideapad P500 black screen

• my lenovo ideapad P500, windows 8 shows a black screen after the message " automatic repairs..."what can i do to fix this. is it a hard disc problem?

EBERENWAJI, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...

Lenovo Ideapad, crashes to WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

• TLDR: (Too long, didn't read)

I have Lenovo Ideapad laptop and when it tries to start, it crashes to blue screen of death, during windows dot-cycle screen. Here are the error codes:
    1. 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    2. 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Rarely it starts and I see the desktop, but in few minutes it crashes again.

I thought it's because of the harddisk (it was trying to read it very hard) so I opened the laptop, switched the harddisk and tried to re-install windows from USB stick.
    Fresh Windows install from USB stick crashed in the same cycle-dot screen too. Sometimes immediately, sometimes after 30 seconds.

Any ideas?

LONG STORY:

I bought a Lenovo laptop around February 2017, with Windows 10. It's 2+ years old now.
    Time by time I was observing some problems at harddisk. I noticed its noise, as it was trying to read it very hard, goes to %100 usage at task manager. Rarely it was crashing and restarting the machine.

But last week, the issue became permanent.

The computer tries to start normally, but when it comes to Windows screen with cycling dots, it freezes. Sometimes returns blue screen and restarts.

On rare occasions, this does not happen, and the machine manages to show my desktop. But I still see it tries to read the harddisk very hard, and in few minutes it crashes again with blue screen.

Thing is, I changed the harddisk. I tried to re-install Windows 10 from USB.
    But when it comes to the cycling dot screen, even "Fresh Windows install to a new harddisk" crashes the same way too.

I was working on this problem for few days, and I made attempts to solve this in BIOS, and received 2 different error messages during the process:

1. 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    2. 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

I am open to try any type of ideas, I tried too many things already but randomly but I will apply all solutions one by one.

Hakan Erdogan, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...

1. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen... - Similar Threads - Lenovo ideapad gaming

2. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  3. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  4. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN: Hello. I was working on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 when my laptop suddenly went black and my music cut off was using it while charging. Had the same issue yesterday but I wasn’t charging then. The display shows nothing but the keyboard and kb backlight still works and the power...
  6. ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN

ASAP - LENOVO IDEAPAD 3 BLACK SCREEN: Hello. I was working on my Lenovo Ideapad 3 when my laptop suddenly went black and my music cut off was using it while charging. Had the same issue yesterday but I wasn’t charging then. The display shows nothing but the keyboard and kb backlight still works and the power...
  7. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  8. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  9. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen...: Lenovo ideapad gaming 3. With AMD 5600H. It suddenly crashed and blue screen screen appeared. Then it keeps on restarting and the error I'm getting is ntoskrnl.exe...
  10. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a