Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been using this Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 laptop since end of April. It ran smoothly until today, when it started crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luis Alfredo León-Mariño, May 12, 2020.

1. Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen

Hello everyone,

I've been using this Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 laptop since end of April. It ran smoothly until today, when it started crashing and after two restarts now it's stuck in the black screen with the Lenovo logotype; although I have seen also the "Diagnosing your PC", "Repairing", and also tried to install the scanning and repairing drive tool from a external USB. It got to 100% and then went again to the black screen with the spinning white dots. I've tried everything, and it is impossible to get to the startup repair options, even after turning on/off the laptop four times.

No keyboard combination works, either alt+ctrl+del; alt+ctrl+esc; F8; F12; F12+Enter; etc.... I really don't know what else to do and I'm in the middel of my uni online exams.

Thans in advance!

:)

Luis Alfredo León-Mariño, May 12, 2020

2. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this?

AlanGlass1, May 12, 2020
  3. Jowi2525 Win User
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, May 12, 2020
  4. shovenose Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen :)

shovenose, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen

1. Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Windows 10 won't go pass the initial "Lenovo Logo" screen - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad L340

2. BSOD after Windows Update for Windows 10 Home on Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IWL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after Windows Update for Windows 10 Home on Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IWL: Device: Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IWL - Type 81LGEdition: Windows 10 HomeOS Build: 10.0.19043.1055Graphic card: IntelR UHD Graphics 620Installed RAM: 8 GBVersion: 2009System type: OSType64BitX64Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHzWindows Update2021-06 .NET Framework...
  3. lenovo l340 I7 ideapad display distorted over no screen operation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo l340 I7 ideapad display distorted over no screen operation: Screen get distorted after no operation or screen and on idle state Sometimes getting back from sleep mode Try uninstalling and reinstalling display adapter drivers[ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  5. random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random lag spikes Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming: so I've had my laptop for just over a year now and I primarily use it for school, with the occasional GTA 5 or Among Us in between. I started noticing these lag spikes around August or maybe a bit later. It doesn't happen just in games, but also when I'm just doing nothing,...
  6. Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340)

Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340): After I updated yesterday now my mic button doesn't work. I'm wondering if I can fix this, as it's very helpful in zoom meetings and in gaming sessions. When I press f4 my mic gets muted/unmuted and I see an icon in the middle of my screen. Anybody know if I can make it back...
  7. How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340: Hello & Thanks ; How to shut off tapping for lenovo ideapad l340 ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-shut-off-tapping-for-lenovo-ideapad-l340/abb96a97-e8e0-456c-a066-d8251bff7786
  8. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?: Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and...
  9. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  10. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-lenovo-ideapad-l340-laptop-swapped/38681acd-d153-4216-b6dc-8ca138e8dd0b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable touchpad lenovo ideapad l340