Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WgsAnne, May 24, 2023.

1. WgsAnne Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on again?? I have tried to make my microphone work again in settings but it says its enabled everywhere. And it still does not work. How do I fix this problem?

:)

WgsAnne, May 24, 2023
  2. Ziaaaaa Win User

Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the money to repair my laptop at the moment, and I don't think I will have the money by the time school starts. At the moment I'm just using a bluetooth keyboard to get by. Is there any way I could fix it? or turn the shortcuts on/off manually? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!!

Ziaaaaa, May 24, 2023
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, May 24, 2023
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

thoughtdisorder, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

1. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad Laptop

2. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on again?? I have tried to make my microphone work again in settings but it says its enabled everywhere. And it still does not...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on again?? I have tried to make my microphone work again in settings but it says its enabled everywhere. And it still does not...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My lenovo laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop won't turn on: Hi everyoneMy lenovo laptop won't turn on when i press the power button and i have to reboot it every time in order to turn it onWhat is cause of the problem?I reboot my laptop with pinhole...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning off. The f4 key itself works, but the when I just press the key without the fn key, which is what I used to turn on and off the microphone, does nothing. The mic itself works, people on Zoom can...
  9. Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic button (f4) not working(Lenovo IdeaPad L340): After I updated yesterday now my mic button doesn't work. I'm wondering if I can fix this, as it's very helpful in zoom meetings and in gaming sessions. When I press f4 my mic gets muted/unmuted and I see an icon in the middle of my screen. Anybody know if I can make it back...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off: Ive tried everything i know, which isn't a lot, I've downloaded drivers on a different computer and installed them on the laptop and it hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss. Please help Si...