Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ziaaaaa, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Ziaaaaa Win User

Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the money to repair my laptop at the moment, and I don't think I will have the money by the time school starts. At the moment I'm just using a bluetooth keyboard to get by. Is there any way I could fix it? or turn the shortcuts on/off manually? Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!!

:)

Ziaaaaa, Aug 10, 2022

2. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Aug 10, 2022
  3. thoughtdisorder, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad laptop

2. my keyboard backlight wont turn on on my lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard backlight wont turn on on my lenovo ideapad: its been working up until yesterday when i restarted my laptop. ive tried turning the backlight on and off again multiple times in the lenovo vantage toolbar, ive tried restarting my laptop, ive tried using both the Fn + Z and Fn + F keys and it still wont turn on. ive tried...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on again?? I have tried to make my microphone work again in settings but it says its enabled everywhere. And it still does not...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning on. I pressed the f4 button to turn my mic off but its not turning on again?? I have tried to make my microphone work again in settings but it says its enabled everywhere. And it still does not...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  7. Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off

Lenovo Ideapad laptop shortcuts wont turn on/off: So about a week ago, some of my keys suddenly do not work which includes f1-f4 and f7-f8. It worked just fine the day before it broke. Now my microphone and camera is always turned off and it frustrates me since school is near and I need those functions. I also don't have the...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop f4 Microphone shortcut won't turn off: Hello, like the subject says, my computer's f4 microphone shortcut isn't turning off. The f4 key itself works, but the when I just press the key without the fn key, which is what I used to turn on and off the microphone, does nothing. The mic itself works, people on Zoom can...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Ideapad - Airplane mode won't turn off: Ive tried everything i know, which isn't a lot, I've downloaded drivers on a different computer and installed them on the laptop and it hasn't made any difference. I'm at a loss. Please help Si...
  10. Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not turning off - IdeaPad Z570: Whenever I click shutdown option on my Win 10 Home laptop, the screen goes black, while the power light is on and the other buttons are also on, please help!...