Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Lenovo ideapad 500 won't detect a network cable, have tried different cables that work on different PC's. It uses a Realtek PCIe GbE Family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stupid_ComputerGO, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged

My Lenovo ideapad 500 won't detect a network cable, have tried different cables that work on different PC's. It uses a Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller Here's what ive tried so far:

New driver from Realtek website.

Deleted from device manager and restarted.

Every manual speed and duplex option.

Manual and static IP

Release/Renew IP

Ping loopback, tested OK

And probably various other things I have forgotten.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Stupid_ComputerGO, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Oct 18, 2018
  3. "A network cable is unplugged"

Im currently experiencing a problem with my network... It was working fine this morning, but, now my network connects, however 30 seconds later, it comes up with "A network cable is unplugged" a few seconds later its up and running fine again. Not sure whats going on, maybe a bad cable? what do youse think?

Thanks in advanced.

Brutalfate, Oct 18, 2018
  4. shovenose Win User

Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged :)

shovenose, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged

1. Lenovo Ideapad network cable unplugged - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad network

2. Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem: Laptop = Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL OS = Windows 10Modem = Netmaster Infinity 401USB to Ethernet Adapter = ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter---I plugged my adapter into the SS USB port on my laptop, then connected the adapter with my modem via an ethernet...
  3. Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem: Laptop = Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL OS = Windows 10Modem = Netmaster Infinity 401USB to Ethernet Adapter = ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter---I plugged my adapter into the SS USB port on my laptop, then connected the adapter with my modem via an ethernet...
  4. Ethernet Network Cable Unplugged Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Another Windows 10 "Network Cable Unplugged", but it's not...

Another Windows 10 "Network Cable Unplugged", but it's not...: Hi Everyone. At the end of my troubleshooting skill with this issue. I just upgraded my network at home to a hybrid 1gb/10gbe system. Here's my setup and my issue (as well as my already failed troubleshooting). I have a smart managed switch with 4 10gbe ports on SFP+ fiber...
  6. network cable unplugged

network cable unplugged: W10 18363.535 just updated computer #3 today and noticed afterwards while trying to connect to network, I get the "network cable unplugged" message. Did the usual re-plugging, changed the cable, same results. Finally worked over to the network adapter and after a while...
  7. Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged

Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged: Like the title says, it says ethernet unidentified and then unplugged all within 2 seconds and it keeps happening again, and again, I can fix this by going to adapter properties then qos packet scheduler - > configure - > advanced and change speed & duplex to 10mbps half or...
  8. Network cable unplugged

Network cable unplugged: Hopefully this is the right section to post this. I have just moved into a new home and i am having issues connecting to the internet through a wired connection. Wfi works but id rather use the wired connection since i have it . The house is wired for Cat 5e. I have an ASUS...
  9. "Network Cable Unplugged" on Ethernet Connection

"Network Cable Unplugged" on Ethernet Connection: Let's start at the beginning... In early November I broke my collarbone which resulted in my being out of work since. Being unable to really sit in my office at my desk (plugged directly into the modem as I typically am via ethernet), I moved my laptop downtairs and began...
  10. "Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..

"Network cable unplugged" - but it is plugged in..: Hoping some of the Windows ninjas can help. Running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell XPS 8500 desktop/tower. Hard wired Ethernet from Dlink router to PC. Had been working great for months. But all of a sudden (yesterday) - getting this message from "Net Connections."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect network cable on my lenovo 330s

2. lenovo yoga cable unplugged

3. my laptop network cable unplugged message on lenovo laptop

4. lenvo ideapad 130-141gm what does the cable for internet looks like,
  5. lenovo ideapad 330s has lan cable,
  6. how to connecting cable network with lenovo 330s,
  7. lenovo ideapad 330s network cable