Windows 10: Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Discus and support Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shawngeorge2804, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the two finger right click too, but nothing has worked for me. I'm pretty sure this is a driver issue, i just can't find the right driver I've checked my product support page on Lenovo too.

Synaptics Touchpad and Windows 10 Version 2004, OS Build: 19041.329

:)

shawngeorge2804, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Loradona Win User

Lenovo s145 precision driver (Elan).

I got lenovo s145 laptop with ryzen7. Touchpad shows as ( HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_0632&Col01 )

Please add support to that touchpad. Thats why I dont use Windows. It just works perfectly under linux (libinput+ wayland) I can use 4 finger gesture etc like butter smooth animation. But under windows I cant use smooth pinch zoom, change desktop with 4
    finger with butter smooth. It's works but not like precision driver.

C'mon man. Linux is free and my touchpad works flawless on linux. I just wanna use windows but I cant because of that...

Loradona, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article: https://www.howtogeek.com/325347/how-to-enable-microsofts-precision-touchpad-drivers-on-your-laptop/.

However, I recently did a Windows reinstall on my laptop and the driver changed back to the factory one. When I attempt to install the precision touchpad and restart, my mouse won't work and I have to revert it back to the original driver.

I have tried installing multiple different touchpad drivers, going into touchpad settings, and downloading the latest drivers from Lenovo's website. I have a Synaptics Touchpad. Please Help!

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working. 65115ab0-ec16-4b6d-a89c-034f0b5f12b7?upload=true.png

PopsicleSnow, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Billie795 Win User

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

1. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Ideapad S145

2. How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC: How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-in-a-completely-formatted/3790dd13-d3e4-4e39-9689-92854a8cf26d
  3. How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC: How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-windows-in-a-completely-formatted/3790dd13-d3e4-4e39-9689-92854a8cf26d
  4. How to reinstall windows in a completely formatted lenovo ideapad S145 15API PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/nVidia GeForce MX110 with Windows 10 Pro installed that very frequently crashes to BSOD's which has been extremely frustrating as it happens when I'm doing important work, when attending virtual meetings...
  6. BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: As of the last few months, my Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, is having frequent BSOD crashs out of nowhere, but it seems to occur mostly when I'm in online meetings Google Meet and Zoom or navigating the web. I guess I need some crashes report, but I don't know how to retrieve...
  7. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?: Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and...
  8. Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo s145 precision driver Elan.: I got lenovo s145 laptop with ryzen7. Touchpad shows as HID\VEN_ELAN&DEV_0632&Col01 Please add support to that touchpad. Thats why I dont use Windows. It just works perfectly under linux libinput+ wayland I can use 4 finger gesture etc like butter smooth animation. But...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad driver for ideapad s145 amd PRPCESSOR

2. lenovo ideapad s145-15api drivers

3. telecharger driver pavé tactile lenovo S145-15API

4. nu vot