Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought this Lenovo ideapad s145 in 2019. I'm trying to sell it and I wanted to reset it to factory settings. I've tried all of the reset options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesseBridges1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop

I bought this Lenovo ideapad s145 in 2019. I'm trying to sell it and I wanted to reset it to factory settings. I've tried all of the reset options through system and security setting. I've even tried to go into apps and features and try to remove the apps. Wont work ! ROFLMAO !

This is the error I receive when I try to install a app from this computer.

Uninstalling an app the way its suppose to be removed is unusual ?

Could someone please help me reset this turd!

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop 4b299d38-ee22-4068-9f26-cb64289318c7?upload=true.png

:)

JesseBridges1, Mar 12, 2020
  2. SIN
    Sin Win User

Lenovo Launches its First Android Laptop, the IdeaPad A10

Multimode computing leader Lenovo, today announced the Lenovo A10, an affordable, ultra-portable, dual-mode laptop and the company's first to run on Android 4.2 OS. Weighing less than 1kg and measuring just 17.3mm at its thickest point, the Lenovo A10 is an ideal companion for users on the go, providing easy access to a wide range of apps on a unique, dual-mode platform, which enhances the user experience for entertainment and Web browsing as well as productivity.

"In laptop mode," users can take advantage of the A10's unique, Lenovo-customized user interface, which provides an app launcher, task bar and status bar for quick, intuitive access to the app library and desktop, as well as convenient multitasking and app switching. File manager software, also included with the Lenovo customized OS, makes it easy to locate and manage a library of documents, videos and music. In laptop mode, the device offers a full-size ergonomic, AccuType keyboard for safe, comfortable use.

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak-2_thm.jpg

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop lenovo-ideapad-a10-android-laptop-notebook-540x495_thm.jpg

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop lenovo-ideapad-a10-leak_thm.jpg

With the A10's 10.1-inch HD (1366 x 768) resolution screen flipped around 300 degrees in "stand mode," the Lenovo A10 shines as a device optimized for touch-enabled apps and entertainment. The stable hinge and "fold-back" design keeps the device steady and prevents shaking and bouncing while using the 10-point multi-touch screen. Stereo speakers and an integrated 0.3M webcam help users stay connected with family and friends while enjoying an immersive "sight and sound" experience with multimedia apps, games and video.

The Lenovo A10 is powered by an RK3188, quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, running at a maximum frequency of 1.6GHz, the highest frequency for all quad-core ARM-based CPUs currently available. The Cortex-A9 processor delivers solid performance for gaming and entertainment purposes, as well as enhances users' ability to multitask and be productive. In addition, the A10's battery supports up to nine hours of continuous video playback, ensuring that it is ready to perform, both on the road and at the desk.

"With the recent explosive growth in Android-based, smart connected devices, customers are relying more on Android apps for both work and play. Why should they be required to switch and duplicate to use their laptop? Lenovo's A10 brings ultra-portability and dual-mode benefits to Android users at a reasonable price," said Bai Peng, vice president and general manager, notebook business unit, Lenovo Business Group. "Thin and light, with multiple modes and user-inspired innovations for an outstanding user experience ? the A10 is uniquely Lenovo."

3. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop

thoughtdisorder, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad S145

2. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed: Hi I've been experiencing an issue on my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Where It nolonger plays any sound at all, I tried all troubleshooting methods which windows recommends but still no sound. I even re installed my operating system, formatted the drive but still no sound, what is...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed: Hi I've been experiencing an issue on my Lenovo Ideapad S145 Where It nolonger plays any sound at all, I tried all troubleshooting methods which windows recommends but still no sound. I even re installed my operating system, formatted the drive but still no sound, what is...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad S145 No Audio output device Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/nVidia GeForce MX110 with Windows 10 Pro installed that very frequently crashes to BSOD's which has been extremely frustrating as it happens when I'm doing important work, when attending virtual meetings...
  6. BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145

BSOD's on Lenovo Ideapad S145: As of the last few months, my Lenovo Ideapad S145 notebook, is having frequent BSOD crashs out of nowhere, but it seems to occur mostly when I'm in online meetings Google Meet and Zoom or navigating the web. I guess I need some crashes report, but I don't know how to retrieve...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness: My Lenovo IdeaPad S145 changes brightness when I move from one window to another or while playing videos. It doesnt even have adaptive brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145-screen-brightness/aadc2ddc-1888-4cbb-8dd1-e110c40c3f0a
  8. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.: I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Can't reset or uninstall any apps from this laptop

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Can't reset or uninstall any apps from this laptop: I bought this Lenovo ideapad s145 in 2019. I'm trying to sell it and I wanted to reset it to factory settings. I've tried all of the reset options through system and security setting. I've even tried to go into apps and features and try to remove the apps. Wont work !...
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e