Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Lenovo IdeaPad S145 changes brightness when I move from one window to another or while playing videos. It doesnt even have adaptive brightness.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rus Lumanlan, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

My Lenovo IdeaPad S145 changes brightness when I move from one window to another or while playing videos. It doesnt even have adaptive brightness.

:)

Rus Lumanlan, Nov 19, 2020

2. Lenovo ideapad S145 turn on keyboard

Lenovo ideapad S145 turn on keyboard on and turn `On-Screen Keyboard off

CynthiaRuth, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Anton.U Win User
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Hello shawngeorge2804,

Please kindly check this Lenovo page below for the touchpad driver:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/zh/products/lap...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Nov 19, 2020
  4. John DeV Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

Lenovo ideapad S145 turn on keyboard

Hello CynthiaRuth,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. What do you mean turn on Lenovo ideapad S145 keyboard? It's not working? When was the last time it was working?

Run the Keyboard Troubleshooter

Press WIN+I then select Update and Security

On the left side select Troubleshoot

Select Keyboard then Run the troubleshooter

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/17417/...

Please visit your manufacturer's Support Page. Download and Install the latest drivers for your keyboard.

Turn On/Off On-Screen Keyboard

Press WIN+I select Settings

Choose Ease of Access

Select “Keyboard“.

Set On-Screen Keyboard” to On or Off

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Screen Brightness - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad S145

2. Lenovo S145-15IWL.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo S145-15IWL.: My system has been malfunctioning. So many issues like Microsoft word typing abnormally, freezing and hanging, restarting after shutting down, video player suddenly become mute and slows the speech, search key and keyboard abnormality, sleep/hibernating always whenever it is...
  3. "No audio output device is installed" error on Lenovo ideapad S145-15IWL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "No audio output device is installed" error on Lenovo ideapad S145-15IWL: Hi, my lenovo ideapad is saying it has "no audio output device installed". I also noticed someone else had the same problem also on a lenovo laptop...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU runs Pathetically Slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU runs Pathetically Slow.: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IKB -i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz / 12GB/ 256GB SSD / Win10 Home. Processor is supposed to have Turbo boost frequency of 3.2GHz. However, CPU on this laptop runs at 0.4GHz yes 400MHz ! instead of 2.2 GHz and hence it is pathetically slow. I...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.

Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API Precision Touchpad Driver not working.: I have an Ideapad S145-15API and my precision touchpad worked perfectly fine before I clean installed Windows. And now I've tried uninstalling the driver and updating it, it showed "The best drivers for your device are already installed." I tried editing the registry for the...
  6. How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?

How to disable Touchpad gestures on Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Non Prescision Touchpad?: So I have been playing KSP for a while, and I finally learned how to mid click on this touchpad, however, Windows has gestures assigned to Three-Finger Tapping which causes windows to open the Search thingy. this is annoying as all get out and I want to disable it. I have...
  7. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Can't reset or uninstall any apps from this laptop

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Can't reset or uninstall any apps from this laptop: I bought this Lenovo ideapad s145 in 2019. I'm trying to sell it and I wanted to reset it to factory settings. I've tried all of the reset options through system and security setting. I've even tried to go into apps and features and try to remove the apps. Wont work !...
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop

Lenovo IdeaPad S145 Cant rest or uninstall any apps from this laptop: I bought this Lenovo ideapad s145 in 2019. I'm trying to sell it and I wanted to reset it to factory settings. I've tried all of the reset options through system and security setting. I've even tried to go into apps and features and try to remove the apps. Wont work !...
  9. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  10. Lenovo idealpad S145

Lenovo idealpad S145: Hi, I was transfering my photos and videos in lenovo laptop from my i phone through USB. But due to some reason, i removed usb from my phone and now my laptop is stucked. There is a dark blue screen and only curser is only appear on the screen. I am not able to do any thing....