Windows 10: Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

Discus and support Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VeronicaN., Apr 28, 2020.

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

My laptop has been working great for me this past year. However, with online classes I needed to access the integrated camera more often. I noticed about a month ago that my camera could not be used at all. I had no problem with it before until it one day just stopped working. There is no indicator light for it. I tried to trouble shoot the issue but no help either. I get the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

I am at a total lost right now. Has anyone else had this issue?

:)

VeronicaN., Apr 28, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Apr 28, 2020
  3. integrated camera not listed/not working on Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

We have a Lenovo ideapad Flex 4 and have just figured out the camera isn't working - isn't listed in the devices, but I can see we have a camera above the screen. How can i activate it?

KatieBaker1, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Suvayu Win User

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Hello,

Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen
    gets hang and within a minute I got the blue screen with Stopcode DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

The system gets automatically restarted. Please help.

Suvayu, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working

1. Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Camera Not Working - Similar Threads - Lenovo IdeaPad S340

2. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  3. Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad s340 screen not working outside of safemode: Hi, So my Lenovo Ideapad S340 has a bizzare issue. The Lenovo service claims it's probably a windows issue, so posting here. After booting up and showing the Lenovo splash screen the screen turns black. Sounds like windows 11 is booting up fine, but nothing shows on...
  4. Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Lenovo Ideapad S340 not working: Hi all,my camera/video on my laptop isn't working. Googled and tried a lot of options, none of which have worked including un- and reinstalling my camera, checking for hardware changes.... I did eventually find that there was no Imaging Devices under my Device Manager...
  5. Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera and USB 3.0 not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: The integrated camera stopped working at the same time that the usb 3.0 stopped working too.wireless mouse work on the sabe usb port but not flashdrives. Same flashdrives work on other computers. SetAddressFailed erro appearsExternal Hardrives work on the same usb...
  6. Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API

Dolby Audio Not working On lenovo Ideapad S340-14API: I have tried reinstallingerrors, restarting etc, but dolby audio isn't working on my laptop and this error is what I get when I reinstall drivers, " 3rd party\dolby\ext_realtek_lenovo_ideapad\ext_lenovo_AIO_rtk_rs4_rs5_19h1_v4.530.649.37\dax3_ext_rtk_lenovo_cn.inf PnpUtil...
  7. Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help :) LENOVO IDEAPAD S340-15IWL: Hello, I am interested in changing the ram memory of my notebook (Lenovo Ideapad s340-15IWL). Do you know which memories are compatible or where can I find all that information? (mhz that it supports, maximum amount of memory etc) Thanks submitted by /u/VeganoCuliao...
  8. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  9. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  10. Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...

Lenovo Ideapad S340: Integrated Camera not working after trying F8, LEnovo Vantage and...: Hi community. After reading some members having similar issue, I have tried some of the suggested fixes, such as activating camera through F8 nothing happened, Checking Privacy and Permissions setting in Lenovo Vantage app all ok, and also in Device Manager I tried Updating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo s340 integrated camera not working

2. lenovo ideapad s340 camera not working

3. remove privacy mode on my lenovo ideapad s340 integrated camera

4. lenovo s340 webcam not working,
  5. camera is not working lenvo ideapad 340,
  6. ideapad s145 camera unable to see in device manager,
  7. how to fix the camera on ideapad s340