Windows 10: lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

Discus and support lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi all i have a lenovo ideapad110 laptop, still under warranty and its display has just gone wonky. the rgb layers seem out of sync. My screen has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanHoffman82, Sep 21, 2018.

1. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

hi all

i have a lenovo ideapad110 laptop, still under warranty and its display has just gone wonky. the rgb layers seem out of sync. My screen has been flickering on and off for the past few days before this happened.

Things I've tried:

I have windows 10 installed, all windows drivers are up to date (completed them half an hour ago) - hasn't helped

I have tried to change the resolution refresh rate from 60 to 50 - option not available

I have reinstalled all lenovo drivers as well - hasn't helped

I have tried to calibrate my screen - hasn't helped

I have also tried to restart numerous times, even a complete power off for a few hours - not helped.

I have attached a few screenshots that include what my display looks like currently as well as my display settings after following numerous websites offering various suggested to change certain settings.

Please can someone help? Is this an issue with the latest windows drivers perhaps or must i take a trip back to the retail store I bought the laptop from? I can't afford to be without my laptop for any length of time as i use my personal laptop for work purposes. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint [​IMG]

:)

JeanHoffman82, Sep 21, 2018

2. windows 10 hp computer green tinted screen

the display adapter is the correct one according to the search - we have tried changing monitors and cables with the green tint remaining - the Pavilion computer is a p6127c - windows 10 installed in August - green tint started in November

RogerWilli, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Screen has a green tint to it [WINDOWS 10]

Settings -> System -> Display -> Display Adapter Properties ->

Color Management -> Advanced -> Calibrate Display

Follow instructions. Skip the brightness and contrast adjustment.

Set the "green" slider down till the tint disappears.

Set the "red" slider down to remove any red tint.

pollaris11, Sep 21, 2018
  4. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

Odd screen tint issue (blue)

The issue I have is that my laptop (ASUS K501UQ) shifts between two screen tints. The first, which tends to show up after a fresh reboot is blue-tinted and looks terrible. The second (until recently) shows up after the system has hibernated or entered and
    exited a full-screen program.

I do a lot of digital art, and the first tint is absolutely impossible to work with.

After installing the latest windows update, it seems much, much harder to keep the second, non-blue tint. Windows seems adamant that the blue tint is how things should be.

Bear in mind that I do not touch colour settings and so on at all to cause it to change between the tints. I can find no method to cause it to happen manually, and so manually changing the colour settings in windows is not a viable option.

Perhaps this could be an issue with the graphics cards, as this device has both an Intel HD 520 and an NVIDIA GeForce 940MX.

For reference, though, here are photographs of each tint, tested with a very vibrant picture:

PeteGriffiths1, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint

1. lenovo ideapad110 display issue - blurry writing, blue/green tint - Similar Threads - lenovo ideapad110 display

2. Recurring green tint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring green tint: I am using Windows 10 Pro N on a new MSI B550 Tomahawk and a new M2 SSD and now upgraded to Win11. A couple minutes into use, all monitors receive a green tint, especially to grey areas on both windows versions. I played around with ClearType, Nvidia ControlPanel and other...
  3. Recurring green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recurring green tint: I am using Windows 10 Pro N on a new MSI B550 Tomahawk and a new M2 SSD and now upgraded to Win11. A couple minutes into use, all monitors receive a green tint, especially to grey areas on both windows versions. I played around with ClearType, Nvidia ControlPanel and other...
  4. Recurring green tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  6. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  7. green tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    green tint: My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just has an awful green...
  8. Monitor has a green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor has a green tint: Hi, Sometimes, my screen just randomly starts having a green tint. If I activate night mode and instantly deactivate it again, the tint is gone. If I disable TrueType, the tint doesn't appear anymore. But obviously, without TrueType, text looks crappy. Is there any solution...
  9. Video display has a blue tint

Video display has a blue tint: Video display has a blue tint, can not get it remove. Text is also in blue, not black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-has-a-blue-tint/eb448954-67fd-492d-ba5e-351dfc981206
  10. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK: I have an Lenovo ideapad - can get a good image on Windows sign on screen and log in - then get just a black screen with the taskbar on the bottom "blinking" and can't get the Start icon to bring up any apps...