Windows 10: Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue

Discus and support Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there!I purchased in July a Lenovo laptop from jd.com Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga -- SKU: 100020822586. Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexandreBoulenger, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue

Hi there!I purchased in July a Lenovo laptop from jd.com Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga -- SKU: 100020822586. Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usableThe laptop came with Windows 10 Home Chinese version; after investigation I realized I was never going to be able to have Windows in English with this version.I downloaded and installed the following:Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 21H1 Installed on ‎2021-‎07-‎03After doing so, it seems Windows cannot be activated because the digital license associated with this laptop i

:)

AlexandreBoulenger, Sep 20, 2021

2. Bought a Lenovo recently? Enjoy the pre-loaded Malware!

edit: we're using 4 lenovo M73 4T4 and 128 Lenovo M82 SFF desktops at work, and i can confirm the later have Superfish installed after reviewing some of them. (bought Q1 2014, came with windows 8 preinstalled)

blobster21, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Ed Fisher Win User
    Lenovo T450S laptop docking station issue

I am having difficulty utilizing a docking station with my Lenovo T450s laptop. I purchased the laptop in 2016 and it is running Windows 10. At the time of purchase I also bought a Lenovo docking station. At the suggestion of an IT person, I recently purchased a "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station.

The issue I am having now with both docking stations is that my second monitor does not get detected and only works when I connect directly to the laptop and it does not transfer the wired internet signal from the docking station to the laptop. The signal is fine when I connect directly to the laptop. All of the USB ports on the laptop are USB 3.0.

I was under the impression that I could plug the power for the laptop and one cable from the docking station and would be good to go. The printers connected through the docking stations work fine. I take my laptop home with me every day from work. Any suggestions to try?

Ed Fisher, Sep 20, 2021
  4. clend9 Win User

Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue

windows 10 bought in chile

Hello. I bought a laptop in Chile and it only can show Spanish as a language for windows. I have gone through the steps to try and change it but it says that English isn't supported on this laptop. If I upgrade to windows pro will I be able to change
    it? I have seen others from china having the same problem but without any success after upgrading... Any suggestions?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate category**

clend9, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue

1. Lenovo laptop bought in China windows activation issue - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop bought

2. Lenovo laptop issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop issues!: Hello! Is there anyone that could be able to help assist in laptop troubles?I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700.My problem with the device is that it is unable to startup. The logo appears alongside "Preparing automatic repair," although, once the logo vanishes, it turns to a black...
  3. Lenovo laptop issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop issues!: Hello! Is there anyone that could be able to help assist in laptop troubles?I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700.My problem with the device is that it is unable to startup. The logo appears alongside "Preparing automatic repair," although, once the logo vanishes, it turns to a black...
  4. lenovo fixed laptop windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo fixed laptop windows activation: Hello windows isnt activated , it was before i sent my laptop to lenovo, how do i reget an activation code?? aggrivating cause i cant access a lot of features...
  5. lenovo fixed laptop windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo fixed laptop windows activation: Hello windows isnt activated , it was before i sent my laptop to lenovo, how do i reget an activation code?? aggrivating cause i cant access a lot of features...
  6. Change Chinese Language on a China bought gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Chinese Language on a China bought gaming laptop: I bought a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 16 inch laptop with AMD Ryzen 5800H RTX 3070 for my kid from an online reseller only to find out that it is in windows 10 pro china version. I cannot get through the log in page because it is in chinese. Here is what i want to achieve.1. I want...
  7. MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVO HANGING ISSUE: PLS HELP ME MY NEWLY BOUGHT LENOVE IDEALPAD 315IIL05 IS HANGING AS I CONNECT TO INTERNET AND BIT SLOW PERFORMANCE AND CONFIGARATION IS 4GB RAM 1TH HDD AND IT IS A I3 PROCESSOR WHAT MAY BE THE REASON IT NOT EVEN A MONTH OVER ITS A NEWLY BOUGHT LAPTOP PLS HELP ME...
  8. Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a laptop in China, want to change language to English: I bought a laptop in China, but the only display language option is Chinese; it won't let me change it to English. The OEM description says CoreCountrySpecific, is this related? Is there any way I can change the language? Thanks...
  9. Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bought new laptop, Lenovo V130. No sound: I bought a new Lenovo V130 laptop. We transferred all from the previous laptop, but no sound on the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-laptop-lenovo-v130-no-sound/fa06c702-d689-41d5-a659-65b253fd7cb8
  10. I bought a laptop in China. How to switch it to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I bought a laptop in China. How to switch it to English?: How to make preinstalled Windows less Chinese and more English? I don't understand anything in Chinese and I already installed English language pack but I cant select English language as a system language in control panel , only available option is Chinese. Any solution,...