Windows 10: lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.

Discus and support lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Last night i installed a windows update on my lenovo laptop. Today when i started it up it could not start due to “driver unloaded without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexMillar3, Jan 18, 2021.

1. lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.

Hi,

Last night i installed a windows update on my lenovo laptop. Today when i started it up it could not start due to “driver unloaded without cancelling pending operations”

and went into an automatic repair loop. Then when i got to the blue screen i tried many different solutions, the computer wouldnt start in safe mode, nor could i perform a system restore the computer shut off after an hour of trying to restore files. I tried to reset the laptop and an error occured and the laptop was not able to reset. i also tried to run an sfc scan as i read through online threads it suggested maybe my drivers had corrupted but the system said it could not after it ran the verification. I’m at a loss now, could anyone please suggest what might help. Thank you.

:)

AlexMillar3, Jan 18, 2021

2. Multiple 0x0000009c BSODs on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop

Symptoms:
    • Windows 10 Pro BSODs randomly (after freezing). I have almost 12 identical dumps (attached).
    • There seems to be no pattern to it but sometimes it happens when the machine is idle.
    • The machine just hangs and then eventually reboots -- most of the time I don't even see a BSOD screen, it just goes from a frozen screen to reboot and the dump is generated.

Steps Taken With No Success:
    • Ran full memtest with no issues.
    • Clean Windows reinstall.
    • Changed from HDD to Crucial SSD.
    • Updated BIOS and drivers to what I think are the latest (manufacturer website).

Important System Characteristics:
    • Lenovo Z70 laptop with dual Intel 5500 and nVidia GeForce 840M graphics cards
    • Virtualization technology is turned on in BIOS in order to run virtual machines
    • The BSODs stopped for a good while and then started up again quite frequently lately. I haven't been able to pinpoint any changes in how I use the machine.

Most of the dumps seem to point to intelppm.sys --I'm not sure where to go from here.I have attached the output of the information DM log collector. I have gone through all the files and sanitized them to remove any sensitive personal information (according to me) but that shouldn't affect the integrity of the information.

chessoriginal, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Jan 18, 2021
  4. lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work.

1. lenovo laptop BSOD nothing will work. - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop BSOD

2. Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works in the BSOD advanced options: Ever since September came, my laptop HP Pavilion x360 had started to slow down, hard. What I mean by that is that my taskbar kept disappearing every time I would open any application. So I uninstalled an update, as if I thought things would get better. But it had only gotten...
  3. Lenovo Laptop BSOD

Lenovo Laptop BSOD: I have a lenovo yoga 6 laptop and when i try and tunr it on i get a blue screen of death with a critcal_process_died error. i then takes me to another blue screen where i can restart ot go to advanced options. restarting doesnt work and tunring my laptop on and off doesnt...
  4. Lenovo Laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop BSOD: I have a lenovo yoga 6 laptop and when i try and tunr it on i get a blue screen of death with a critcal_process_died error. i then takes me to another blue screen where i can restart ot go to advanced options. restarting doesnt work and tunring my laptop on and off doesnt...
  5. BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop: I've been experiencing some BSODs over the past few months--on both Windows 10 and Win 11--I upgraded in the hopes that they would go away, but that was apparently not the case.I will get them every so often while I'm using the PC, but it's almost guaranteed that the laptop...
  6. BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop

BSODs on Lenovo P50 laptop: I've been experiencing some BSODs over the past few months--on both Windows 10 and Win 11--I upgraded in the hopes that they would go away, but that was apparently not the case.I will get them every so often while I'm using the PC, but it's almost guaranteed that the laptop...
  7. BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD -- Nothing i mean nothing has worked.: I have a Lenovo T530 Thinkpad here stuck in the BSOD loop. I'm assuming this is because of an update but I'm not entirely sure since it was working fine right after. Here's everything I've tried: Chkdsk Checking for suspicious drivers Resetting always fails Sfc scan won't...
  8. Wifi Not Working on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop - Tried Many Solutions and Nothing Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Not Working on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop - Tried Many Solutions and Nothing Works: I really need some help because the wifi on my computer struggles to connect so badly, I spend roughly 30 minutes to over an hour on a daily basis trying to fix this issue. When I open up my laptop, first, it says I am not connected to the internet even though I have it set...
  9. BSOD nothing is working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD nothing is working: A few days ago I went to use my computer and it had a blue screen with a stop code error. My computer restarted, and I logged in and within two minutes I got the blue screen again. This kept happening so i tried doing Microsoft troubleshooting tips for bsod problems....
  10. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...