Windows 10: Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?

Discus and support Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I was playing Halo on my Lenovo laptop via Steam when it crashed screen froze and gave me a weird headphone audio, then went black and laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robinclaw123, May 19, 2021.

1. Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?

Hi there, I was playing Halo on my Lenovo laptop via Steam when it crashed screen froze and gave me a weird headphone audio, then went black and laptop restarted itself. When I tried to relaunch the game, even though the game files exist on my computer, I was prompted to redownload them no matter where I went to launch so I deleted the old copies and reinstalled.Looking at Problem reports, however, Windows suffered a hardware error and an unexpected shutdown. Can someone please help me understand what these mean, and if there's a fix since it's hardware-r

:)

robinclaw123, May 19, 2021
  2. sevans300 Win User

Unexpected Crashes while gaming (hardware error?)

Hello, I have had this computer (Lenovo Legion y530) for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without warning while I'm in the middle of playing video games (has happened on multiple different games by
    different companies). This has been happening with increased frequency from the first occurrence to the point that I cannot complete a single match anymore. To try to fix this I cleaned out my fans/vents, updated the driver of my graphics card (GeForce GTX
    1050 Ti), and made sure no other apps were running in the background while I was playing. These steps haven't solved the issue so here I am.

While looking through the reliability history for the majority of the crashes, it only reports "The previous system shutdown at (time) on (date) was unexpected." However for a few of them it didn't say anything about the shutdown and only that there was
    a hardware error, one of those reports is below. Thank you in advance for any solutions/advice you can give me.

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎7/‎7/‎2020 11:08 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1d4
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: 5
    Parameter 3: fffff887c5580830
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

sevans300, May 19, 2021
  3. Xbox play anywhere

Hi Ethan,

Check out this
    link
    for the available Xbox Play Anywhere games. Currently Battlefield 1 is not yet listed. However, we are currently working on adding more games.

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions. You may request the games you like to be added on Xbox Play Anywhere by posting on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., May 19, 2021
  4. Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error?

1. Lenovo laptop crash while playing an Xbox game--Problem Reports suggests hardware error? - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop crash

2. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  3. Laptop gpu crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop gpu crashing while playing games: The problem started a week ago. Laptop crashed and gave BSOD with video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error and restarted itself and after restart the gpu wasn't listed in anywhere. Today I found out that everything functions normally when laptop isn't plugged in, I can play games or browse...
  4. My laptop becomes no responding while sleeping, and problem report shows a hardware error

My laptop becomes no responding while sleeping, and problem report shows a hardware error: I have experienced the problem a few times. I fold my laptop and it goes to sleep, and after a few hours I open it and find it not responding, all lights and screen off, only with fans spining. I have to hold power button and force turning off, then during the system booting,...
  5. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  6. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  7. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?

Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?: Hello, I have had this computer Lenovo Legion y530 for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without warning while I'm in the middle of playing video games has happened on multiple different games by different companies. This...
  9. BSOD hardware failure while playing modern games on Lenovo gaming laptop

BSOD hardware failure while playing modern games on Lenovo gaming laptop: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340 Gaming Laptop that I just got at the last weekend of November this year. The specs should allow it to run modern games, at least on Low to Medium graphics settings. I was able to play The Outer Worlds from start to finish for 30 hours on mostly...
  10. BSOD Error while playing games (Whocrashed report)

BSOD Error while playing games (Whocrashed report): Im getting random BSOD errors only while playing games. I've literally tried everything from formatting the pc, memtest, chkdsk, DDU, etc... I just dont know what else to do.. This is my Whocrashed report: On Sun 11/11/2018 12:36:18 your computer crashed or a problem...