Windows 10: Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

Discus and support Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After a certain amount of time, the machine quickly goes into repair mode by re-booting. Now, all options under repair mode including factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimmmyange, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

After a certain amount of time, the machine quickly goes into repair mode by re-booting. Now, all options under repair mode including factory reset isnt possible and getting cancelled automatically. When the system is switched on, it goes with a message saying that its trying to repair which takes to many options like shutdown, install from a usb stick, troubleshoot etc. Under troubleshoot option, i tried to remove latest updates which also gives a similar screen message as like the above attachment. Already tried to restart into boot manager and choose HDD0.

I think a new installation of the os would be necessary, but how exactly. What would you guys do in this situation?

Thanks

submitted by /u/jimmmyange
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimmmyange, Feb 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 19, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 19, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working

1. Lenovo laptop doesn’t seem to be booting and repair also not working - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop doesn’t

2. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  3. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  4. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop with slow boot: Hi guys,My uncle is gonna bring me his lenovo laptop in a while. He says the boot procedure is very low for a new laptop.Hi asked some questions and apparently he cloned his old dell laptop onto the new machine.Oooof.I was wondering, maybe we could check bcd? Help me sort...
  6. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop with slow boot: Hi guys,My uncle is gonna bring me his lenovo laptop in a while. He says the boot procedure is very low for a new laptop.Hi asked some questions and apparently he cloned his old dell laptop onto the new machine.Oooof.I was wondering, maybe we could check bcd? Help me sort...
  7. Lenovo laptop with slow boot

8. My Lenovo laptop seems weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo laptop seems weird: I have used my Lenovo G400 for a long time now and looks like it won't charge. It will charge but it will get interrupted by some error White and red blinking on the status bar I don't think it's the charger because I tested it without the battery and it looks fine as normal....
  9. Laptop boot/repair options not working

Laptop boot/repair options not working: My laptop has died today and I was wondering if anyone knew a technical fix that could help. I only bought it a few months ago, but this morning the keyboard stopped working. I updated the laptop and restarted it which worked fine. A few hours later the screen froze, then...
  10. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/