Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue.

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Last night, my computer crashed with the code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. My computer then restarted, but didnt boot properly. This afternoon, I get home to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Joshua Rainey, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue.

Last night, my computer crashed with the code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. My computer then restarted, but didnt boot properly. This afternoon, I get home to my laptop saying in the top left corner, "BI InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb" and I can't fix it. I am requesting help on this topic.

:)

Joshua Rainey, Sep 25, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 25, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Clem Win User

Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue.

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Thema:

Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue.

1. Lenovo Laptop experiencing a BIOS issue. - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop experiencing

2. Lenovo laptop issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop issues!: Hello! Is there anyone that could be able to help assist in laptop troubles?I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700.My problem with the device is that it is unable to startup. The logo appears alongside "Preparing automatic repair," although, once the logo vanishes, it turns to a black...
  3. Lenovo laptop issues!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop issues!: Hello! Is there anyone that could be able to help assist in laptop troubles?I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700.My problem with the device is that it is unable to startup. The logo appears alongside "Preparing automatic repair," although, once the logo vanishes, it turns to a black...
  4. Battery issue in Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery issue in Lenovo Laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo laptop and for a week now it doesn't turn on if it's not plugged in. So for more information when i have it plugged in the battery light not the power one keeps blinking, and the color is orange. Can I do something to fix it or is it a permanent...
  5. Battery issue in Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue in Lenovo Laptop: Hello! I have a Lenovo laptop and for a week now it doesn't turn on if it's not plugged in. So for more information when i have it plugged in the battery light not the power one keeps blinking, and the color is orange. Can I do something to fix it or is it a permanent...
  6. Battery issue in Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Lenovo Laptop Hibernate (?) issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Laptop Hibernate (?) issue?: So I've had a 'situation' with this laptop for almost two years. It's not a bug but a setting. But it does bug me, lol. I finally remembered to finally look into it. And what should have been simple (as usual with Windows) ain't. I have four PCs in my house. If they're...
  8. Lenovo Laptop Internet Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Laptop Internet Issues: I own a Lenovo Flex 5 14 inch model 81X2. It is a few months old and recently I have been having an issue with the wi-fi. This model does not support an ethernet cable so I use only wireless, but it has shown up saying “a network cable is not properly plugged in or may be...
  9. Lenovo BIOS Update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update?: Hello, everyone, i have a Lenovo IdeaPad s340 with Windows 10 Pro. For some time now Lenovo Vantage has been reporting that Lenovo recommends a BIOS Update - 10 [64]. I'm on abort and have uninstalled Lenovo Vantage. Unfortunately, it cannot be completely uninstalled...
  10. Lenovo BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update: I keep getting messages "CRITIAL" BIOS Update. I don't know enough about this so I am not trusting it. Maybe someone can explain what this actually does, how it may affect my laptop. Thank you....