Windows 10: LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM

Discus and support LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using a lenovo ideapad and its fan is not turning off even after i shutdown the lap. I tried changing settings in 'POWER AND SLEEP SETTINGS'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BrittoKurian, Aug 12, 2020.

1. LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM

Hi, I'm using a lenovo ideapad and its fan is not turning off even after i shutdown the lap. I tried changing settings in 'POWER AND SLEEP SETTINGS'. But it didn't got worked. This problem is draining the laptop battery. is there any way to solve this ??

:)

BrittoKurian, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

Hi Pablo,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to update the following items and check the cpu fan speed and performance.

Check if there is a program to control the fan speed, may be the controller program is not compatible with Windows 10. Also check for the below list and please update it:

• BIOS.
    • Chipset drivers.
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...enovo-y-series-laptops/y50-70-notebook-lenovo

If you don't find the drivers compatible for Windows 10. refer to the motherboard manufacturer website and check for updated chipset drivers and install it.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Aug 12, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Utility for laptop fan control?

Note that, depending on your laptop, any direct control of the fan may not be possible. I suggested the one above as it seems aimed at laptops in particular- but I've not tried it.

E.g. Speedfan lists no fan on my Thinkpad.

Ok, I've now tried NoteBook FanControl for you.
    It has preset configurations for different machines: e.g.

LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM [​IMG]

which for my t440s gives

LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM [​IMG]

- whereas Speedfan didn't seem to achieve anything, I'm afraid. Presumably you looked at the config editor...

dalchina, Aug 12, 2020
  4. LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM

Lenovo Dust Fan

where can I find the link to download the Lenovo Dust Fan?

SilverFive19538, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM

1. LENOVO LAPTOP FAN PROBLEM - Similar Threads - LENOVO LAPTOP FAN

2. Lenovo laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop start problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written ''probleem oplossen'' which means solve problem and ''de pc uitzetten'' which means shut down pc. And when I click on solve problem there appears 6 options, but neither of them work....
  3. Lenovo laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop start problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written ''probleem oplossen'' which means solve problem and ''de pc uitzetten'' which means shut down pc. And when I click on solve problem there appears 6 options, but neither of them work....
  4. Lenovo laptop start problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop cooling fan problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cooling fan problem: Device model - HP pavilion notebookProblem:My laptop cooling fans are not running at the same speed.Fan 1 is always over 2000rpmFan 2 is always below 300rpmIs this a problem? If yes, how should I sort it out?...
  6. Laptop cooling fan problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop cooling fan problem: Device model - HP pavilion notebookProblem:My laptop cooling fans are not running at the same speed.Fan 1 is always over 2000rpmFan 2 is always below 300rpmIs this a problem? If yes, how should I sort it out?...
  7. Lenovo Z580 Fan issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Z580 Fan issue: hello, I have a Lenovo Z580 Laptop and I have installed Windows 10 on it. its been a long time since I have been using windows 10 now but that the processor fan wouldn't stop for a bit. It continuously keeps on spinning at fast speeds. I have all the latest windows updates...
  8. Lenovo Laptop Charing Problem

Lenovo Laptop Charing Problem: Dear Windows, Earlier today, my lenovo ideapad laptop charger is working fine, but by all in the sudden, it's not working properly, and my laptop is charing very loosely. I don't know why it's happening, my charging port seems fine to me (it's not bent or broken). Can you...
  9. Fan problems

Fan problems: So,guyz i downloaded a program called speed fan and when i open it my fan speed shows 0 rpm so i just wanted to know if anybody has a fix for this please and thanx in advance. 144193
  10. Lenovo Dust Fan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Dust Fan: where can I find the link to download the Lenovo Dust Fan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-dust-fan/428afc22-b085-47da-9d96-cf512651c504

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Lenovo Fan Speed Control Driver - Windows 10

2. lenovo ideapad fan control