Windows 10: Lenovo laptop flex 15 has blue screen w/ intelpep.sys error 0xc000007b

Discus and support Lenovo laptop flex 15 has blue screen w/ intelpep.sys error 0xc000007b in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop just showed the blue screen. It is going through automatic recovery and gets stuck with above error message. I can only get into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lypdmd, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Lypdmd Win User

Lenovo laptop flex 15 has blue screen w/ intelpep.sys error 0xc000007b

Hi,

My laptop just showed the blue screen. It is going through automatic recovery and gets stuck with above error message. I can only get into the bios screen. I can't get to the command prompt in safe mode. The laptop just goes back to error screen 0xc000007b. I don't have a usb boot drive. Please help to get past this screen. I can diy many things. Thx in advance for your help.

:)

Lypdmd, Sep 21, 2016

2. Windows 10: MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS and driver incompatibility

Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

1. When you run the programs that require adobe flash player, what error message do you get?

2. Is this the model Flex 2-15 Laptop (Lenovo) of your Lenovo laptop?

If yes, you may download and install drivers (Windows 10) from the manufacturers website.

laptops and netbooks :: flex series :: flex 2 15 notebook lenovo Lenovo PC Support

For issues with programs, you may update to the latest adobe flash player and check.

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Touch screen not working on lenovo flex 15 after upgrading to windows 10. kindly help

Tried all this as well and touch screen still not working. "will Microsoft offer a fix for this problem"? Contacted Lenovo and was told by someone far, far away that Flex 15 window 8.1 not compatible with driver for windows 10 using touchscreen on flex
    15, therefore, my Lenovo flex 15 is just another pc and must use mouse. Lenovo has no plans to upgrade flex 15 to be touchscreen useable with windows 10. Said flex 15 not made to be able to use touchscreen with windows 10. Bull ****, between Microsoft and/or
    Lenovo should have some brain figure this out and release a fix... I am just about ready to dump this and get a Mac.

SamBiamont, Sep 21, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Bad driver. WhoCrashed will tell you in plain language why that is happening. The file is actually intelppm.sys, which is a part of Windows and allows it to communicate between the APU/CPU/GPU. This error has been around since Windows XP. There is no real fix for when it happens, because it has gone on for so long that Microsoft has not figured out why.

The only thing that you can do is roll back to a previous restore point before you started getting this error. Last resort would be reinstalling Windows 10 as a Clean update with the ISO from microsoft.com, not the Lenovo OEM.

bro67, Sep 21, 2016
  5. Lypdmd Win User
    Thanks Bro,

I searched around the forum and found Kyhi software site for "Windows 10 recovery tools - Bootable rescue disk".

I downloaded the Win10586PESE_x64 ISO v160125 file. I then used Rufus to make a bootable USB drive. Don't plug the USB in yet. Changed my BIOS in BOOT MODE to legacy support. Boot Priority - Legacy First. Save changes and turn off laptop.
    Now plug the USB stick into the laptop and turn the laptop on. It will boot up with all files to help fix the laptop. I used malwarebytes to scan and clean any bad things. This helped fix my laptop. Thanks again for the advice.

Lypdmd, Sep 22, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Do not download a file from a unknown third party website. Only download the iso's from the manufacturer website. That means that you need to use the official copy at microsoft.com. Third party websites have been known to inject malware into those copies that they show on their sites, the same thing with torrents.

bro67, Sep 23, 2016
  7. Kbird Win User

He is talking about Kyhi's Win PE Boot disk from right here on Ten Forums , not a Win10 ISO.....

Very Handy boot disk , I use the 160707 version myself.
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

Kbird, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo laptop flex 15 has blue screen w/ intelpep.sys error 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop flex

2. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  3. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  4. Laptop keeps crashing w/blue error screens & restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keeps crashing w/blue error screens & restarting: I've got an HP Pavilion x360. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, it'll freeze then crash into a blue error screen. I've received multiple error codes: BAD_POOL_CALLER, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or something like that, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER... I've tried updating my...
  5. Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys: I am Shreyas Vyas I am getting a Blue Screen Error RNDISMP6.sys in my system and here is the folder link of dump files uploaded on One drive with the name Dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am1YGp9Ppe7UghTt_sbF3dwn-F7Q?e=T5WFit kindly help me with that error and possible...
  6. ERROR w/ a blue screen

ERROR w/ a blue screen: I am running Windows 10. And for some reason, 3 times in two days, my screen has turned all blue, and reads ERROR!!! We must restart your computer, and there is a QR code until today I didn't have a QR Scanner app and in small letters it tells me for details to go to... well...
  7. Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b: Hi,i have been struggling to reset or restart my laptop for a few days now, it remains stuck on a blue screen which says Recovery at the top, critical driver missing or contain s errors, file:\windows\system32\windowstrustedRTProxy.sys Error code:0xc000007b Youll need...
  8. Battery Life on a new Lenovo Flex 15

Battery Life on a new Lenovo Flex 15: Hi, I just recently bought a Lenovo Flex 15 and I thought that it had a good battery life, based on what I had read. But, the battery on my laptop isn't lasting more than about four hours doing basic tasks like watching YouTube or Netflix. Should this be so? Is there...
  9. My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b

My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b: [IMG] Hi, my laptop is an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0020nr with a nvidia geforce 1050ti gpu and intel core i5-8300h cpu. My problem is that I decided to wipe my laptop's hard drive, but in the process it froze, so I decided to let the battery run out in order to turn...
  10. Lenovo Flex 15 - graphics & now DVD problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Flex 15 - graphics & now DVD problems: Hi All, I seem to be suffering the same problems as many others. I was using a second screen via a displaylink adaptor on my Flex 15 laptop up until installing Windows10. My laptop has an intel 4400 GPU, which appears to be unsupported by Windows 10, and is stopping the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intelpep.sys blue screen