Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the...

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, almost daily I get hard freezes on my new lenovo laptop, it is a thinkpad ThinkBook 14-IIL. The laptop completely locks up and is unresponsive, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DannySellers, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the...

Hi, almost daily I get hard freezes on my new lenovo laptop, it is a thinkpad ThinkBook 14-IIL. The laptop completely locks up and is unresponsive, I can only restart it by holding down the power button and switch it back on.

When checking system logs following the freeze, I can see the following WHEA Error 1.

'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.'

But no more information than that, I've updated to all latest drivers and also ran cpu health checks but everything checks out fine, I have attached a link here with the minidump logs, but I lack the technical know how to decode what it means as to what is causing the issue, could use some help on this!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq2rMOhGXqsomUw7iD6Y-HUM7nDf

:)

DannySellers, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the... :)

Flava0ne, Dec 21, 2020
  3. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

Hello,

What does this error mean? can I narrow down the cause?

Thanks!

A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the... 9af808d7-ca6a-4bd1-a40b-8a5fca22b808?upload=true.png

Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the... 68adbec8-e5b0-4919-9efc-9662970efa5a?upload=true.png

XiangLi_368, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the...

FSX - A Fatal Error Occurred

What I said was, that when FSX goes loads to the Splash screen, it checks those various items mentioned before proceeding to the Main Menu. Since you are being forced to wait ten minutes prior to the Splash screen and then the fatal error dialogue appears,
    indicates that FSX cannot continue to load to the main screen because of some conflict (whether with windows, FSX config., or add ons installed in FSX). Therefore, I suggested that you uninstall your recent add ons (as described in my post) and see what
    the situation is. If an error still comes up, then if you report the details of that error.

The suggestion is made at this level of your FSX installation rather than you having to uninstall FSX and therefore all your add ons and lose all your settings.

Chriso747, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the...

1. Lenovo Laptop hard freezing: 'A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop hard

2. WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: My computer almost daily has been completely black screening and rebooting all on it's own, over the course of the past few months. No idea where to even begin. I recently fresh rebooted my computer and I'm still having issues with this....
  3. WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: My computer almost daily has been completely black screening and rebooting all on it's own, over the course of the past few months. No idea where to even begin. I recently fresh rebooted my computer and I'm still having issues with this....
  4. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  5. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  6. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...
  8. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...
  9. A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the...

A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the...: I'm getting this randomly once or twice a month. The system locks up and emits a buzzing sound. The only recovery is to power it off and on again. Surface Pro. Windows 10 Pro. Here's the event log data: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">...
  10. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Can I get help regarding that error on event log? My computer basically freezed today, and had even given some BSOD errors sometimes this with the critical error I found in windows, system log is shared below, along with the BSOD errors any help will be truly appreciated....