Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330. I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by koberulz, Aug 4, 2018.

1. koberulz Win User

Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330.

I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered this.

:)

koberulz, Aug 4, 2018

2. Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

1. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters? - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Has

2. I have two display adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two display adapters: I have two display adapters showing AMD RadeonTM Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 laptop gpu. What happens if I disconnect the AMD Radeon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-display-adapters/ebcd83ed-603b-4e60-97b1-c80ec64bb31c
  3. I have two display adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two display adapters: I have two display adapters showing AMD RadeonTM Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 laptop gpu. What happens if I disconnect the AMD Radeon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-display-adapters/ebcd83ed-603b-4e60-97b1-c80ec64bb31c
  4. I have two display adapters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Display Adapter has disappeared for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter has disappeared for me: So my Pc has recently been acting strange. By strange I mean it wont run any of my games really.. Its super laggy and after much research i think its my graphics card or gpu, but I'm not for sure! I cant find my 2060 Nvidia graphics card under display drivers, In fact display...
  6. Display Adapter has disappeared for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Adapter has disappeared for me: So my Pc has recently been acting strange. By strange I mean it wont run any of my games really.. Its super laggy and after much research i think its my graphics card or gpu, but I'm not for sure! I cant find my 2060 Nvidia graphics card under display drivers, In fact display...
  7. Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop: Is the following configuration possible: - one laptop - two external monitors each connected with a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter - desktop extended across all three displays (laptop screen, monitor 1, monitor 2) Thanks!...
  8. Laptops & Two Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptops & Two Display: Had to use my Laptop as a Laptop. It's been a while, retired. Anyway Usually functions as my desktop with Windows 10. I use both the Touch Display on the Laptop as well as a Larger 2nd Display Touch Screen. Never have had issues. Well came back after 3 hours and plugged in...
  9. Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Laptop Has Two Display Adapters?: Is this normal? Device Manager lists an R4 and an R5 M330. I'm experiencing issues with capture software, was told to update my drivers and discovered this. 115375
  10. I have two display adapters showing...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have two display adapters showing...: Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo t420 why two display adapters