Windows 10: lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom

Discus and support lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; problem not displaying video on zoom on Lenovo laptop 12".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SunOk1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. SunOk1 Win User

lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom

problem not displaying video on zoom on Lenovo laptop 12".

:)

SunOk1, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Matt316 Win User

Camera not working

Hi.

Strictly speaking this is probably not the right place to ask, but I'm running out of ideas, and as I have Windows 10...

I have a Lenovo laptop and I'm trying to run Zoom, but I can't get the camera to work. I've tried contacting Lenovo and Zoom (via ticket) and have got nowhere. (Usually they try pointing me down a path already tried and failed.) I've tried all the options Zoom and Lenovo suggest, but to no avail. The camera works on nearly everything else, so I'm guessing it's actually the Zoom application. Any ideas?

Matt

Matt316, Jul 10, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Jul 10, 2020
  4. lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom

Camera not working with Zoom

I have a Lenovo X1 6th generation laptop running Windows 10. I installed the Zoom Conferencing app and while I can join a meeting and see their videos, the camera on my laptop just shows a blank screen. I have visited the Zoom help pages but to no avail.
    The system has the latest updates and the camera driver also is the latest one. I have shut off any other camera-sharing software (such as Skype) and enabled access to all apps. This is quite frustrating! Any help would be appreciated.

ManekDustoor, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom

1. lenovo laptop not displaying video in camera on zoom - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop displaying

2. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  3. Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?: I'm asking here because I can't get into Lenovo's forums and they don't have another easy way to provide support.I have a new laptop with W11 and the onboard camera is zoomed way out. I can't find any current results on the net for that laptop. I did find the internal, W11,...
  4. Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom camera on Lenovo Yoga 7i on W11?: I'm asking here because I can't get into Lenovo's forums and they don't have another easy way to provide support.I have a new laptop with W11 and the onboard camera is zoomed way out. I can't find any current results on the net for that laptop. I did find the internal, W11,...
  5. Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom: For the past few weeks, the video in both these programs freezes right after the program starts up and first displays video. This laptop uses Intel HD 520 graphics. How can I troubleshoot this issue? 171236
  6. Lenovo - Zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo - Zoom: I am trying to find out how to install Zoom on my Lenovo computer. It does not come up in the store as a selection? https://zoom.us/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-zoom/50089262-3720-4a63-9be9-e58c1a2122b6
  7. My laptop camera is too zoomed in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop camera is too zoomed in: I'm on Windows 10 and My laptop camera is too zoomed in. It was working fine yesterday. I must have changed some setting while I was trying to figure out how to screen share with single laptop monitor. I uninstalled and installed Zoom again. But no change. Not sure what...
  8. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....
  9. Zoom and video camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom and video camera: I have windows 10, which seems to exclude video camera use for meetings on zoom. How can I overcome this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-and-video-camera/a224ca44-9e0e-4bd0-8acc-c0e2ca7c1b4c
  10. Video Display Zoomed in and gray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Display Zoomed in and gray: When I play a video from facebook or youtube sometimes the playback is as if the zoom in feature is at 500% depending on what video type is playing. How can I fix the video display to be proportional on screen instead of this zoomed in look....