Windows 10: lenovo laptop power dvd

Discus and support lenovo laptop power dvd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Lenovo laptop running windows 10 wont play dvds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christinehunter1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. lenovo laptop power dvd

Lenovo laptop running windows 10 wont play dvds

:)

christinehunter1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

cyberlink power DVD

Hi andreaszabo_516,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which version of Windows are you using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    • What happens when you play the DVDs using Cyber link PowerDVD? Do you get any errors?
    • Have you tried playing these DVDs using any other application on your computer?

If the power DVD application is downloaded from the Microsoft store, I would suggest you to refer this article to
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store
    and see if it helps.

As you have also mentioned that there is a conflict with Bluetooth connection and shutdown of Windows, we can try and reset the power schemes to default and update the Bluetooth drivers from the steps below.

Step 1: Restore default power options.

• Press Windows key + X and select Command prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command :
      powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Press enter and check if you can turn off the computer now.

Step 2:
    Update Bluetooth drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Bluetooth driver and select “Uninstall”.
    4. Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Restarting the computer will automatically install the drivers. For more information, refer the Microsoft article
    on Update drivers in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 29, 2020
  3. gmopro Win User
    Power Settings Ignored by Lenovo Yoga 400 laptop

• Did you make any changes to your computer? I dont know.. what kind of changes are you talking about. I only added software.. like Norton Security and a few free MSFT apps.
    • Which Build are you currently in? I dont know..probably the latest one. How do i determine "the build"?? I always update windows and pretty sure this is up to date here.
    • Which troubleshooting steps did you try? Tried everything that was suggested,..power troubleshooter, update graphics card, set power settings to default, and other things.. nothing worked. Has been a problem for many months.
      How do i do this clean boot? I will need instructions for these things..step by step. i am tired of this machine ignoring the power settings. Need this fixed.

gmopro, Mar 29, 2020
  4. lenovo laptop power dvd

Issue With New Drive Listing - DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :) (Powered Off) in W10.

Hello. First, nice to meet you all! I am a computer novice with wisdom in computing without technical education in programming. I guess this is the best way to put it. I resist social media for the most part unless necessary. I do not like cloud services and believe in client-side data saving versus server-side data saving online.

Okay, my issue to the reason why I am here. I have an issue. I have upgraded from Windows 7 Pro x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64 using Windows Media Creation Tool SAC Version1903 and then upgraded to Version 1909 all over a month ago on the same Lenovo T510. After the upgrade, I added a new addition retro-like programs like Open-Shell Menu to give Windows 10 a more Windows 7 comfortable appearance. Now, an issue after the upgrade is I have a new drive listed in "This PC" named "DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :) (Powered Off)" that I never had before the upgrade to Windows 10. I do have an optical drive listed as a separate drive as "DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :). If I right-click on the "DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :) (Powered Off)", I get a small superimposed window listing "1, 2, 3" vertically listed followed by a horizontal line and then under that stating,"Create shortcut". If I double click on the "DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :) (Powered Off)", I get a window pop-up stating, "RunDLL There was a problem stating starting C:\Program Files (x86)\LenovPowerMgr\PWMTR64V.dll". After the upgrade, I have uninstalled all the Lenovo drivers and software on the Lenovo T510 PC. In my program listing, there is no longer any listing for Lenovo Power Manager as I used Revo Uninstaller and did an "Advanced" or complete removal of all Lenovo drivers and software from this laptop PC, if that is what you are asking yourself? So I have no idea what this means and what is going on? I would like to get rid of and remove this drive under "This PC" called the "DVD RW Drive (Flenovo laptop power dvd :) (Powered Off)". How do I do that? I need precise and detailed steps, please. I have added 3 PDF images to this posting for your help.

Please reply with answers and solutions to this issue. Thank you very much!

2020-02-11_023931.pdf2020-02-11_023954.pdf2020-02-11_024005.pdf

montecarlo1987, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

lenovo laptop power dvd

1. lenovo laptop power dvd - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop power

2. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  3. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  4. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  5. Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers?: Can I boot my Levono computer from DVD? Apparently he wants to prevent me from installing a decent operating system on it. Bei Lenovo-Rechner von DVD booten?
  6. Attaching an external DVD r/rw drive to a Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Attaching an external DVD r/rw drive to a Lenovo laptop: I have up to date Win 10 installed and I have attached an Rioddas external dvd r/rw drive and it says "the last usb device connected has malfunctioned and is not available" Is there another driver required?...
  7. Lenovo laptop

Lenovo laptop: I am stuck on safemode asking for password to enter after three attemps i get system locked any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/efd86ac2-2eb3-44b6-893d-6710ac9f77e5
  8. Lenovo Laptop - Windows 10 - Power and Sleep Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Laptop - Windows 10 - Power and Sleep Settings Not Working: Despite selecting 'Never' for 'When plugged in, turn off after' for both 'Screen' and 'Sleep' within the 'Power and Sleep Settings' window--please see attached screen dump--and my laptop being plugged in, it still goes to sleep / shuts down after a short time of inactivity....
  9. Lenovo Laptop - Windows 10 - Power and Sleep Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo Laptop - Windows 10 - Power and Sleep Settings Not Working: Despite selecting 'Never' for 'When plugged in, turn off after' for both 'Screen' and 'Sleep' within the 'Power and Sleep Settings' window--please see attached screen dump--and my laptop being plugged in, it still goes to sleep / shuts down after a short time of inactivity....
  10. cyberlink power DVD

cyberlink power DVD: Hi, since the latest updates cyberlink won't play my DVD's, the computer won't turn off and every time I turn on the computer I have to delete my bluetooth speakers and connect them again as they don't connect automatically as it use to. Please help, my computer turned into...