Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; and then i pressed the novo button 4 times without any results. what should i do now????? should i wait for it??????????? please help??????????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nakonako123, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%

and then i pressed the novo button 4 times without any results. what should i do now????? should i wait for it??????????? please help??????????????

submitted by /u/nakonako123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nakonako123, Aug 2, 2020

2. My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting

My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting for last 8 hours. What should i do ? , Wait for it to be completed or shut it down.

dhruvpatel211, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop stuck at 48% during reset

My relatively new laptop has been having some screen flickering issues so I decided to do a full reset to fix the issue. Unfortunately, the process had been stuck at 48% for a couple hours. I have no idea what to do please help.

SaiChilukoori, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%

Windows 10 Lenovo laptop stuck at 48% during reset

Hello,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a reset again by using the
    One Key Recovery feature that is available in Lenovo laptops. There is a certain button on the laptop that will direct you to the recovery partition of your machine. Contact the manufacturer of your laptop so that they can guide you on how
    to access the One Key Recovery.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jay Jap, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%

1. Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48% - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Reset

2. Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop Stuck at 51% while Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop Stuck at 51% while Factory Reset: I recently bought a laptop from a friend and I'm currently factory resetting it because they didn't have the time to. It's been stuck at 51% on the reset screen for about 3 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. It's been resetting for 7 total hours now. There doesn't...
  3. Windows update stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 48%: My computer won’t update. Every time it tries, it gets to 48% then freezes. It then reverts back to the previous version. I used to get stuck at 44% see link below. Error: 0xC1900101-0x30018 Installation failed in theFIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...
  4. Lenovo 100s stuck on black screen after reset

Lenovo 100s stuck on black screen after reset: Hi everyone, My in laws have been having problems with their latop running slowly. As they only ever us it for emails, I thought the best option was just to reset it. During the reset it got to 66% then said there were problems and it couldn't complete the action. From...
  5. Laptop stuck while factory resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck while factory resetting: I'm reseting my laptop but its stuck rotating between 3 different screens, the progress screen, HP loading screen, and a welcome loading screen. Its been like this for at least 6 hours and I'm not sure whether I should just wait or find another solution. submitted by...
  6. Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset

Lenovo G50 Laptop stuck in boot up after factory reset: I factory reset my Lenovo G50 laptop as it was extremely slow and I tried everything else prior to this and nothing worked. So I hit factory reset. then it got stuck at 90% for two hours so I turned off the computer and now it’s constantly booting up and shutting down again...
  7. Stuck at 48% what should i do?

Stuck at 48% what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KINGDUEB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtunqz/stuck_at_48_what_should_i_do/
  8. Windows 10 Update 1903 stuck at 48% with laptop fan stopped

Windows 10 Update 1903 stuck at 48% with laptop fan stopped: Hi all, I was installing Update 1903 from 1809. From 0-30%, everything was working great with laptop fan speeding fast. However after only 1 restart, the progress go from 31-48% with laptop fan not even spinning for at least 2 hours. Luckily my aircon was on as i take...
  9. My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting

My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting: My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting for last 8 hours. What should i do ? , Wait for it to be completed or shut it down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-48-on-resetting/283201b4-efd1-46d4-8769-5b2262163e08
  10. Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%

Laptop hard reset stuck at 32%: I just bought my friend’s Acer Predator Helios 300 with thw latest version of Windows 10, and performed a factory reset to get his old stuff off, the reset has been going on for close to 5 hours now, and has been stuck at 32%. I am aware that this should take a few hours, it...