Windows 10: Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

Discus and support Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Spent all night last night trying to get the laptop to connect to the tv. Nothing worked, been through all the procedures found online but no joy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RossFoley1, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

Spent all night last night trying to get the laptop to connect to the tv. Nothing worked, been through all the procedures found online but no joy. Connects fine with HDMI but wireless seems a problem. Item specifics are Lenovo V330 - 15IKB and Samsung RU7100. Is there a quick fix or download I can use as its getting quite frustrating.

:)

RossFoley1, Nov 10, 2019

2. cannot connect Laptop Wirelessly to samsung smart TV

hi ive tried to connect my Laptop ASUS I7-4510U wirelessly running on windows 10 home to my Samsung Smart TV LT32E390S however when i click on screen mirroring on my TV and then click on devices and add bluetooth and devices, and click on wireless display
    and dock, the TV shows up when i search for it but when i click on it to connect after the tv goes blank then few mins later it says cannot connect on the laptop and then goes back to original screen a disconnected sign comes up on the tv. please help!

i've tried windows button + P and changed mode to duplicate, second screen and extend still nothing, what am i doing wrong? i've even tried going to system, display, and connect to wireless display it finds my tv but when i click on connect screen goes blank
    and fews mins later something went wrong notification comes up cannot connect.

AkramShifu, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

Connecting wirelessly from laptop to smart tv

I am trying to wirelessly connect my laptop to a smart tv to display some photos that I have. The laptop recognises the TV and when I ask it to connect to the TV the TV also appears to recognise that there is a device there but it will not connect

RichardScrimshaw, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv.

1. Lenovo laptop running win 10 cant or wont connect wirelessly to samsung smart tv. - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop running

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  5. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  6. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  7. Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless: Can't connect win 10 pro to samsung tv wireless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-win-10-pro-to-samsung-tv-wireless/01e89404-2c3d-4c29-a9a3-0de9b194226c
  8. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  9. cant connect laptop to smart tv

cant connect laptop to smart tv: tv is shown as a device but screen mirroring doesn't happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-laptop-to-smart-tv/15fde9e0-837b-4f04-90d5-ac9161221ece
  10. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cant connect to Samsung tv

2. how to wirelessly connect my acer latop to samsung smart tv