Windows 10: Lenovo laptop slower than before

Discus and support Lenovo laptop slower than before in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My problem is that i bought this Lenovo IdeaPad 330 laptop, it was running very smoothly and was very fast for maybe 2-4months, i could play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdriansOzols2, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Lenovo laptop slower than before

Hello

My problem is that i bought this Lenovo IdeaPad 330 laptop, it was running very smoothly and was very fast for maybe 2-4months, i could play league with 180 fps with high settings, now when i turn off vertical sync, my screen is tearing and fps is just constatly dropping from 180 to 70-60fps, everything has gotten slower than it was.I tried reinstalling windows twice but it didnt do much, maybe someone can help ?:

Thanks

Specs-Intel i5-8250U

GeFroce 150mx

8gb ram

1TB HDD

:)

AdriansOzols2, Nov 13, 2020

2. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over
    what Microsoft and Lenovo add or change. I used to login with a 6 digit PIN, now I have to use my Hotmail password, a change which occurred with no warning or consultation. When did we lose control over even the most basic functions of our computers? Is it
    all this additional junk that keeps appearing that is slowing things down? How can I check what the problem might be? I'd really appreciate some advice. I mainly use my laptop for browsing and to use Word, Exce, PowerPoint and iTunes.

Sabreena_2101, Nov 13, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Lenovo laptop slower than before

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo laptop slower than before

1. Lenovo laptop slower than before - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop slower

2. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  3. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer working slower than before: Hello, I'm having this problem for some time. When I turn off the computer, it's light on the on/off button always flickers. That's normal, but it started to flicker for like 3 minutes and It's harder to shut down the computer. Or my computer crashes and freezes for no...
  4. Computer working slower than before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. Totally factory reset my laptop and it seems even slower than before

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Totally factory reset my laptop and it seems even slower than before: My laptop was being slow and so I completely reset it. Now it seems even slower and the start up seems slower too. Opening apps seems slower and takes more time. What can I do? submitted by /u/bluetundra123 [link] [comments]...
  8. battery issue and laptop is running slower than before

battery issue and laptop is running slower than before: As I'm using dell inspiron 15 5570 windows 10 home . My battery fully changing capacity is decreased suddenly from 31,000mWH to 23,000mWH. So kindly help me to increase my fully charging capacity and increase my system performance....
  9. My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet cannot connect or is much slower than it was before: I have had an issue with my internet after an update on my windows 10 PC telling me that I "connect to this network'' or when connected its very slow, I have tried practically every solution to fix it, like network reset, command prompts, update drivers, uninstall and then...
  10. My laptop was just updated this hour. It is now five times slower than it was before the...

My laptop was just updated this hour. It is now five times slower than it was before the...: Dear Microsoft, It is with my utmost resent with which I post this today. Why, oh why, would you ever make a system so slow, it is slower than a sloth in a molasses pit in winter, and gets slower with each update? I am barely able to run my high end games on my machine....