Windows 10: lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt...

Discus and support lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to updated windows 10 2004. after 15 hours it stuck on 17% I swtiched off laptop. Now it is constantaly on a loop restarting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LisaO'K1, Aug 10, 2020.

1. LisaO'K1 Win User

lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt...

I attempted to updated windows 10 2004. after 15 hours it stuck on 17% I swtiched off laptop.

Now it is constantaly on a loop restarting and attempting to recover installation screen,

it is Lenovo ideapad 100s, pre installed windows 10 bought 2018

I have tried reboot options but I cant get to the screen I only have basic knowledge of computers, I can access the BIOS screen but I didnt know how to proceed.

I just wanted to try to do a system restore to before the failed update.

thank you

:)

LisaO'K1, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Hanna-777 Win User

Attempting to recover installation endless loop

I got a new laptop 3 days ago and it came with Windows 10 already installed. Yesterday it prompted me to start an update so I did and today, it's still stuck on "attempting to recover installation" on a black screen and no clickable icons. Restarting it
    does not help. The laptop is Lenovo Yogabook 510 14" i7.

Hanna-777, Aug 10, 2020
  3. jjjjswan Win User
    Windows 10 attempting to recover installation

Appreciate your assistance.

Have attempted your instructions however the windows logo does not appear at any stage in the loop. The loop goes:-

Option ROM

Dell logo

The pc makes a flickering noise

Attempting to recover

Restoring your previous version

The loop then continues.

I attempted the rebooting with the Dell logo with no effect.

Any more suggestions?

jjjjswan, Aug 10, 2020
  4. lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt...

Brand New Laptop stuck on "Attempting To Recover Installation"

I just got a brand new Lenovo laptop. Everything booted up fine until it was done installing Windows 10 updates and and to restart and now it's stuck at "Attempting to recover installation". I need help

Trevor1979, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt...

1. lenovo laptop stick on Attempting to recover installation' screen after failed attempt... - Similar Threads - lenovo laptop stick

2. All attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!: I have a huge problem. While i was resetting my pc, My laptop charger accidently got plugged off and instantly turned off on 21% my laptop battery is bad, the next time I started, I keep getting this popup on a loop "all attempts to recover this installation failed. please go...
  3. All attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!: I have a huge problem. While i was resetting my pc, My laptop charger accidently got plugged off and instantly turned off on 21% my laptop battery is bad, the next time I started, I keep getting this popup on a loop "all attempts to recover this installation failed. please go...
  4. all attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all attempts to recover this installation failed on a loop - help!: I have a huge problem. While i was resetting my pc, My laptop charger accidently got plugged off and instantly turned off on 21% my laptop battery is bad, the next time I started, I keep getting this popup on a loop "all attempts to recover this installation failed. please go...
  5. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  6. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  7. Laptop stuck in 'Attempting to recover installation'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck in 'Attempting to recover installation': Recently went to install a Windows 10 update on my laptop, this update must have failed as I went to turn on my laptop and it is stuck in the following loop: It shows the hp logo, then goes to a screen with a message 'attempting to recover installation', followed by...
  8. Attempting to recover Installation

Attempting to recover Installation: After downloading recent updates my system started installing update. Then after 2 hour it went into infinite loop saying that "Attempting to recover installations" & "Undoing changes made to your computer". I read a post regarding this issue and it said to go into window...
  9. Acer laptop stuck “attempting to recover installation”

Acer laptop stuck “attempting to recover installation”: i was updating my laptop but i didnt realize it wasnt plugged in. about 30% in to the update my laptop died. i plugged it in and it has been stuck in a loop. starting with the acer loading screen, it then says “attempting to recover installation” and then “undoing changes...
  10. Update install attempts failing

Update install attempts failing: Hi, I have recently been unable to successfully install an update: 2018-07 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4338819). The error code comes up as 0x800f0922. For context, the update for 2018-06 cumulative update for windows 10 version...