Windows 10: Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen

Discus and support Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not sure when this issue started but lately it started to really annoy. The problem is that whenever I start my laptop after shut down it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mibaup, Dec 12, 2020.

1. mibaup Win User

Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen

Hello,
    I'm not sure when this issue started but lately it started to really annoy. The problem is that whenever I start my laptop after shut down it will hang way too long on the Lenovo loading screen:

Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen [​IMG]

How can I tell if it's a problem in the laptop itself (hardware/bios problem) or it's just something with Windows 10 loading that takes time?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Dec 12, 2020
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 12, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Lenovo laptop too long on the loading screen - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop too

2. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  3. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop too too long to restarting system: Hi for the past 1 or 2 months suddenly my latop took too long to restart like 3 ~ 5mins each time, i got my windows on SSD and i only need like 10 15s to startup but whenever i tried to restart it took so long.I searched for solution and try them all but none of them work,...
  4. Laptop too too long to restarting system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Virtual Box taking too long to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box taking too long to load: Hello! So whenever I'm trying to use Virtual Box it's just stuck on like loading like I can't move my mouse, or do anything. The only solution for it to shutdown I just wait for my battery to drain I'm using a laptop. Please help me...
  6. Lots of websites taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lots of websites taking too long to load: Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been happening on a few websites and also with certain apps such as steam and epic games. I have a wireless connection to m my internet...
  7. Search loading too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search loading too long: When I search something the first time, I get greeted with "Search is taking too long" with a refresh button. When I press that button, the thing I am trying to find comes up instant, so it isn't a case of slow hardware. After that the search behaves normally again until I...
  8. Download folder takes too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download folder takes too long to load: Hi, I am using widows 10. The browser I am using is Brave. I really do not why it takes too long for the download folder to load. By download folder I mean the folder in which the files downloaded from the internet are stored. I have also noticed that when I download some...
  9. Windows taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking too long to load: I am a bit perplexed and confused whether this issue is a software issue or a hardware issue! *Confused From power on to working desktop it takes about 15 to 20 minutes! I updated from Windows 7 HP 64bit to Windows 10 Home Free when it was available and then to Windows 10...
  10. MP4 Video loading too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MP4 Video loading too long: open mp4 file with any video player taking time to load before start playing the video, same also with youtube even I use high speed internet. do this due to windows 10 or other thing (video file save in the hardisk. 52154