Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The issue is when i put my recovery key in, it pretty much goes into a loop. I've did the advance setting and seen that the secure boot was enabled. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard Owings Jr, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...

The issue is when i put my recovery key in, it pretty much goes into a loop. I've did the advance setting and seen that the secure boot was enabled. I disabled it did a restart, samer results. I reenabled it, did a restart and recieved the same results. Really trying to have this fix so i don't have to go pay bestbuys geek squad to fix it.

:)

Richard Owings Jr, Dec 8, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 8, 2023
  4. jds21 Win User

Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...

1. Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a... - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop was

2. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  3. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update: Gets stuck in never ending loop of “something didn’t go right….please keep computer on”Tried hard reset but does same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-wont-restart-after-failed-update/bb190a08-d250-40f8-b836-5c7b92056e84
  4. Lenovo laptop won’t restart after failed update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...

Lenovo Laptop was installing windows updates, and when it restarted, it goes into a...: The issue is when i put my recovery key in, it pretty much goes into a loop. I've did the advance setting and seen that the secure boot was enabled. I disabled it did a restart, samer results. I reenabled it, did a restart and recieved the same results. Really trying to have...
  6. Laptop restarts when trying to repair Windows or install Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop restarts when trying to repair Windows or install Windows update: It's been two weeks since this problem started but I'm still stuck. My laptop shut down during a Quality Update, after bypassing the blue screen, I can now log in but most of my apps even built in apps are not there and I can't install updates. Only the desktop shortcuts of...
  7. Laptop restarts when trying to repair Windows or install Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts when trying to repair Windows or install Windows update: It's been two weeks since this problem started but I'm still stuck. My laptop shut down during a Quality Update, after bypassing the blue screen, I can now log in but most of my apps even built in apps are not there and I can't install updates. Only the desktop shortcuts of...
  8. Laptop restarts when trying to repair Windows or install Windows update

9. Windows 10 Lenovo U530 Touch Laptop has to be restarted when goes into Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Lenovo U530 Touch Laptop has to be restarted when goes into Sleep: I have a Lenovo U530 Touch Laptop which since a Windows 10, version 20H2 update cannot sleep. I get the BSOD with either a Power State Failure or internal power error at other times just goes blank and then restarts. I have done the following uninstalled the update...
  10. Lenovo Laptop random restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Laptop random restarts: My laptop keeps restarting randomly even when the windows updates are turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-random-restarts/bb0afe9a-4000-4b06-8af5-575de4fcac2b