Windows 10: Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

Discus and support Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I purchased a few laptops from the Microsoft Store - online some time back. One of the Laptops needed to be factory reset, and after having done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CassimsComputing, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

Hi

I purchased a few laptops from the Microsoft Store - online some time back.

One of the Laptops needed to be factory reset, and after having done this, the Windows is giving me a "Not Genuine".

Asking for the Serial Number, but I don't see any Windows Serial Number on the laptop.

How do I get that to "re-activate" the windows

:)

CassimsComputing, Feb 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Feb 8, 2019
  3. tamara_sadel, Feb 8, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

Windows laptop serial number

I was going to say that about the sticker until I looked at my Lenovo E560.

There was no sticker on the bottom. I was going to unscrew the case but tried something else.

I removed the battery and there was all of the information including the serial number.

lacrumb, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

1. Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number - Similar Threads - Lenovo Laptop Serial

2. Windows serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows serial number: Hi, last week i bought a new laptop with DOS so i installed Windows 11 and then i I bought actiavion key online. I activeted windows, everything went good but laptop started to get BSOD atleast once evry 30-60 minutes so i sended it back to the store and apperently it was...
  3. Windows serial number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows serial number: Hi, last week i bought a new laptop with DOS so i installed Windows 11 and then i I bought actiavion key online. I activeted windows, everything went good but laptop started to get BSOD atleast once evry 30-60 minutes so i sended it back to the store and apperently it was...
  4. Lenovo serial number not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo serial number not recognised: I am trying to add a Lenovo laptop to my 365 account and the serial number is not recognised It is a normal laptop not a surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-serial-number-not-recognised/4ed736f5-1e11-437d-b8bc-32d7a09d2fd7
  5. Lenovo serial number not recognised

Lenovo serial number not recognised: I am trying to add a Lenovo laptop to my 365 account and the serial number is not recognised It is a normal laptop not a surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-serial-number-not-recognised/4ed736f5-1e11-437d-b8bc-32d7a09d2fd7
  6. serial number?

serial number?: My laptop has burned and I can't access it. How can I get my serial number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/serial-number/7195148e-b721-4d0d-8153-ae3cd7d7a609
  7. Find serial number to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  8. Find serial number to laptop

Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  9. SERIAL NUMBER OF STOLEN LAPTOP .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SERIAL NUMBER OF STOLEN LAPTOP .: In this day and age of you would think that it would be possible to track a stolen laptop by it's serial number . even if the hard drive is completely cleared the actual hardware still has the same serial number . Wouldn't the device manufacture IE.. HP have a list of info...
  10. Windows 10 Serial Number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Serial Number: Just bought an SSD, planning on reinstalling Win10 on it. I can't use CMD, so... Is the "Product ID" the same as the Serial number/Product key? Edit: Solved, thanks to everyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo serial number windows 10

2. laptop product number on lenova laptop

3. lenovo laptop serial number

4. windows 10 lenovo serial number,
  5. Lenovo laptop Windows 10 Pro product key,
  6. serial windows 10 para lenovo,
  7. serial number of Lenovo in Win10,
  8. how to get laptop serial number lenovo,
  9. laptop lenovo serial windows,
  10. sn win 10 home lenovo,
  11. lenovo get serial number,