Windows 10: Lenovo laptop

Discus and support Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelsey Turner-Chambers, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Lenovo laptop

Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no availim new to stuff like this and don't want to be taking it apart unless i have todoes the caps lock indicator give any clue as to what might be wrong?

:)

Kelsey Turner-Chambers, Jun 23, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Lenovo laptop

Lenovo Outsources Laptop Production to Taiwan Makers

Thats funny, IBM outsources Thinkpads to Lenovo. IBM sells laptop series' to Lenovo. Lenovo outsources laptops series' to Taiwan. . .

. . . Lenovo sells laptop series' to Taiwan??

Thinkpads really become crap?

Darkrealms, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo laptop

1. Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Lenovo laptop

2. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  7. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  8. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...
  10. Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...

Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop becomes unusable when connected to external monitors via Mokin USB-C...: I use a Lenovo Latitude 7320 on 64-bit processor with 16GB RAM. Fantastic machine for all my grad school needs. However, I recently purchased a MOKiN USB C Hub HDMI Adapter specifically rated for my laptop and am running into issues. My device becomes horribly slow to the...