Windows 10: Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

Discus and support Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by grimreaper19856, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia driver, I've rolled it back to driver version 27.21.14.6627And since that time it has just now crashed with the BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equalthat link should be the info from BlueScreenView on the matter, any help would be appreciatedhttps://1drv.ms/t/s!AqsJGOtlSKEZjQNe-c1XMfz22q8e?e=MdaKGw

:)

grimreaper19856, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs and high-refresh monitor

Read more: Latest lineup of Lenovo Legion gaming PCs and high-refresh monitor aim to level up esports competitors | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 9, 2021
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Lenovo Legion 5 15

No suggestions but want to say nice laptop. They also seem to be popular being they're currently unavailable

That said my only suggestion would be to take time to learn the laptop yourself.

Enjoy *Smile

sygnus21, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

Source: Latest Lenovo Legion gaming PCs feature cooler thermals, extended battery life and keyboard improvements | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

1. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion MJ0DGE8W

2. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing: About a year ago I got a Lenovo Legion 5i, System Model 90NC00JJUS. So far the PC has been great but for the past few months it freezes randomly. Then I have to hard shut down because the mouse and keyboard doesn't do anything. I've tried doing a fresh install of the newest...
  3. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing: About a year ago I got a Lenovo Legion 5i, System Model 90NC00JJUS. So far the PC has been great but for the past few months it freezes randomly. Then I have to hard shut down because the mouse and keyboard doesn't do anything. I've tried doing a fresh install of the newest...
  4. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

7. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

8. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod: Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia...
  9. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod: Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia...
  10. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding

Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding: Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so often - only once a day. Whenever I'm doing anything...