Windows 10: Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue

Discus and support Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the following computer: Lenovo - Legion Slim 7 15" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800H - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Q - 512GB SSD -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShaneSafrit, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue

I have the following computer: Lenovo - Legion Slim 7 15" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800H - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Q - 512GB SSD - Shadow BlackI bought it and it has been fine until today. In using it today it will intermittently get the BSOD and restart before I can read the code on the BSOD. I have done research and it appears that other Lenovo Legions have had this issue, but I haven't found a direct fix yet. What can I do to research the cause of the BSOD and fix the issue? I am also running Windows 11.

:)

ShaneSafrit, Apr 14, 2022
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Lenovo Legion 5 15

No suggestions but want to say nice laptop. They also seem to be popular being they're currently unavailable

That said my only suggestion would be to take time to learn the laptop yourself.

Enjoy *Smile

sygnus21, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Lenovo Legion with a locked (?) start menu

Hi.

Yesterday I picked up my Lenovo Legion with Windows 10. I've set it up and updated all apps and OS.

1. If I unpin apps from the menu tiles, they re-appear after a re-boot.

2. Tons of apps (candy crush) are listen and can only be pinned to the tile, not removed from the list. I have no interest in playing Minecraft or Candy Crush.

Please help.

/Per

Per-Pettersson, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue

Lenovo legion y520 not registering mic

But my laptop only has 1 input jack.

You need to talk to Lenovo as their own website and documentation contains conflicting information.

From their website:

Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue EqQsc.png

You can see it clearly says:

Source Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop

From the user manual:

Source Lenovo Y520 Y520-15IKBN User Guide

Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue K457F.png

You can see it clearly says:

DavidPostill, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue

1. Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion BSOD

2. Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected: I plugged in my HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core and my laptop only detected it as headphones. The microphone is not detected. If I recall correctly, there should be an option of Realtek Audio Microphone when there is a plugged headset. However, there is none. How do I fix this?...
  3. Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Slim 7 Microphone Not Detected: I plugged in my HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core and my laptop only detected it as headphones. The microphone is not detected. If I recall correctly, there should be an option of Realtek Audio Microphone when there is a plugged headset. However, there is none. How do I fix this?...
  4. Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i: HelloYesterday, windows started doing an update without asking me first, while my Laptop was unplugged. I couldn't do anything about it and hoped it would finish before the battery dies. It did, and I could use it normally for a few hours, and then it went into sleep more I...
  5. Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i

Boot Issue with Lenovo Legion 7i: HelloYesterday, windows started doing an update without asking me first, while my Laptop was unplugged. I couldn't do anything about it and hoped it would finish before the battery dies. It did, and I could use it normally for a few hours, and then it went into sleep more I...
  6. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: hello my laptop, Lenovo legion, has been having random BSOD error code: whea_uncorrectable_error.i upgraded the bios and downgrade it, but i still have the same problem, mostly when it's unplugged.so far, a reinstalled Windows made sure every drive and window is up-to-date,...
  7. Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 7 BSOD Issue: I have the following computer: Lenovo - Legion Slim 7 15" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800H - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Max-Q - 512GB SSD - Shadow BlackI bought it and it has been fine until today. In using it today it will intermittently get the BSOD and restart...
  8. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod: Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia...
  9. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod: Hi i've been having Bsod issues the last few days, just bought the computer on Friday. It's a Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W i5-104008gb ram64 bit os Windows 10 home version 20h2 os build 19042.1387I think the earlier crashes caused by ntoslrnl.exe we're related to my nvidia...
  10. Lenovo Legion 5i - MJ0DGE8W bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging