Windows 10: Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding

Discus and support Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hereforprize, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding

Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so often - only once a day. Whenever I'm doing anything even something not power-intensive like browsing the web my pc could freeze and bsod. This is how it looks like: the pc stays on a screen freezes then after about a minute it cuts to a blue screen and gives me an error message: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Every time my pc restarts after the bsod, my realtek audio drivers

:)

hereforprize, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs and high-refresh monitor

Read more: Latest lineup of Lenovo Legion gaming PCs and high-refresh monitor aim to level up esports competitors | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

Source: Latest Lenovo Legion gaming PCs feature cooler thermals, extended battery life and keyboard improvements | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding

Lenovo Legion with a locked (?) start menu

Hi.

Yesterday I picked up my Lenovo Legion with Windows 10. I've set it up and updated all apps and OS.

1. If I unpin apps from the menu tiles, they re-appear after a re-boot.

2. Tons of apps (candy crush) are listen and can only be pinned to the tile, not removed from the list. I have no interest in playing Minecraft or Candy Crush.

Please help.

/Per

Per-Pettersson, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding

1. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding - Similar Threads - Lenovo Legion Desktop

2. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing: About a year ago I got a Lenovo Legion 5i, System Model 90NC00JJUS. So far the PC has been great but for the past few months it freezes randomly. Then I have to hard shut down because the mouse and keyboard doesn't do anything. I've tried doing a fresh install of the newest...
  3. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing: About a year ago I got a Lenovo Legion 5i, System Model 90NC00JJUS. So far the PC has been great but for the past few months it freezes randomly. Then I have to hard shut down because the mouse and keyboard doesn't do anything. I've tried doing a fresh install of the newest...
  4. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Lenovo Legion 5i Gaming Desktop Random Freezing

8. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off

Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i freezing and audio cutting off: I just now looked at Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with - Microsoft Community and it is the identically same problem I have. Help!!!!...
  9. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code: My issue is every similar to this person's issue..."Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so...
  10. Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code

Lenovo Legion Desktop 5i keeps freezing and bsoding with DCP_Watchdog_Volation error code: My issue is every similar to this person's issue..."Recently, I got a legion 5i, model T5-28IMB05. It's a great pc, it has good specs and it's really fast in games. However, since day one I've been getting random freezing issues. This happens absolutely randomly, but not so...