Windows 10: lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown

Discus and support lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; put 365 office on my phone and my laptop including all of the apps that go with it tried mirroring and also having trouble with my Gmail Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jjonkiser1976, Nov 26, 2018.

1. lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown

put 365 office on my phone and my laptop including all of the apps that go with it tried mirroring and also having trouble with my Gmail Microsoft accounts mixing and melting together and everything is just all the pieces where to start do you infecting my phone try to use defense bites to get rid of it it went away it was a one-time by now it came back and I can't get rid of it and it's stuck in the the computer is melting down just need some advice bad

:)

jjonkiser1976, Nov 26, 2018

2. NOKIA LPS-5 - Be careful

I would like to share with you my experience with Nokia LPS-5.

After waiting 12 months, I bought a NOKIA LPS-5, in order to replace the LPS-4 I'm using for a long time and very happy with it.

If you "google" Nokia LPS-5, the first result you got is, for sure,
    http://www.nokiaaccessibility.com/loopset.html

Here you can see a video of LPS-5, get a copy of the LPS-5 user guide and link to Nokia Online Store, if you want to buy one. The following link points to the LPS-5 user guide.

http://www.nokiaaccessibility.com/images/Nokia_LPS-5_UG_en.pdf

Opening the user guide, you can see in chapter 3. Basic use - Calls, that LPS-5 can "redial the number you last called" and "activate voice dialling".

Nothing new, because these two features are available with LPS-4.

I've been making a lot of tests, with diferent phones, until I came to the conclusion that LPS-5doesn't work as stated in the user guide.

After a long discussion with Nokia Customer Support, I've received an email from Nokia Care. I've been told that these two features were NOT
    (and wil not) implemented. !!!!

But, Nokia and a lot of resellers around the world, are announcing these features.

Till now, no excuse, no apologise, no money back, nothing......

So, be careful if you buy a Nokia LPS-5.

ManuelTSantos, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Wireless Loopset LPS-5

You are right. PLS-5 does't vibrate on alarm and SMS.

Also, LPS-5 DOESN'Tmake voice dialling or redial the last number.

These two features are announced on Pag. 13 of the manual at http://www.phone-master.nl/Specials/Nokia/NOKIA-LPS-5-MANUAL.pdf

I've been told by Nokia, THREE months ago, that this info would be removed from Internet, after I came to the conclusion that
    I HABE BEEN CHEATED when I bought a LPS-5 that was announced with those features, but never implemented.

As you can see, today, if someone google for "Nokia LPS-5 manual", will be cheated with the LPS-5 features available.

I'm sure there is many people around the world, beeing cheated, every day, about LPS-5 capabilities.

Regards,

MTS

ManuelTSantos, Nov 26, 2018
  4. lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown

Wireless Loopset LPS-5

Hi, my experiences with LPS-5 are- I am also quite satisfied with mobile conversation and the music through phone's media player. My phone is Nokia X3. But I am unable to get these:

1. Vibration of LPS-5 when SMS is received (althogh the tone is available),

2. Vibration of LPS-5 when alarm rings (again, only tone is available) and

3. FM radio is not routed to LPS-5 (Nokia X3 is able to play FM radio without any wired headset).

Help on above is sought. Regards!

Prashant

prashants3---01, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown

1. lenovo lp to Android mirror problems. chromium on lp.malware meltdown - Similar Threads - lenovo Android mirror

2. I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...: I have old music for which no CD can be found. I digitized and manually typed in each song and artist on each album for 3000 songs. I have these listed in the old Windows Media Player but they wont transfer to the new Media player.I have tried saving to OneDrive and...
  3. LP PLEASE... desktop icons smearing across screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    LP PLEASE... desktop icons smearing across screen: despite my best endeveaors, I have not been able to resolve this icon smearing effect problem, with my desktop icons, which has now gotten more dispersed over my screen, this glitch appeared while using file explorer in win 10, two yrs ago, I have since tried a number of...
  4. Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 on Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 on Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP...: Windows 11 installation worked with the Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP 2824 Plus. As soon as Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 the printers stop working.I uninstalled he Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 and printers started to...
  5. Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 on Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 on Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP...: Windows 11 installation worked with the Zebra Label Printer LP 2824-z and LP 2824 Plus. As soon as Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 the printers stop working.I uninstalled he Security Update for Microsoft Windows 11 KB5008215 and printers started to...
  6. Recording:How do I go about recording my LP's?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording:How do I go about recording my LP's?: How do I go about recording my LP"s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recordinghow-do-i-go-about-recording-my-lps/51a7b68d-db56-4488-a8a6-1d4776e45c3b
  7. Constant sound on my LP. Turn off this sound on LP? PLease helpf

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant sound on my LP. Turn off this sound on LP? PLease helpf: Sounds on my LP this guy is talking constantly ? How to shut himupi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-sound-on-my-lp-turn-off-this-sound-on-lp/0eb65cd9-06ad-4058-9427-b4d4a61f2941
  8. Chromium Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chromium Malware: hi, Ive been having some issue with this malware of my pc if anyone can help that would be amazing. Ive tried multiple things be i can seem to get rid of it, obviously this is a concern as its got access to all my data. (Windows 10) [IMG]im unable to deleted these...
  9. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...
  10. Matrox Millennium G550 LP PCI Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Matrox Millennium G550 LP PCI Video Card: Found this on ebay but can't find the specs. Wonder if this will work on Windows 10? 37393