Windows 10: Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB]

Discus and support Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got my first ever windows PC. A Lenovo M700 Tiny. There is no HDD included, and I am told it has Windows 10 pro key embedded. Lastly, I bought a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrooklynCatDad, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB]

I just got my first ever windows PC. A Lenovo M700 Tiny. There is no HDD included, and I am told it has Windows 10 pro key embedded. Lastly, I bought a 500GB Crucial SATA M.2.

Are there best practices for getting set up? Can I just install the drive, and power it on?

submitted by /u/BrooklynCatDad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrooklynCatDad, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 23, 2021
  4. himendra Win User

Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB]

Need a new Internal HDD for lenovo G500

hey guys, thanks for replying, ok so 7200 rpm will be consuming more power, hmm makes sense. Also about buying the same brands hdd- the laptop is from lenovo, but buying a hdd from lenovo is so costly, the service centre guys told that 7000rs. is the cost of an hdd from lenovo, man thats really strange.

we have already ordered a 5200 rpm hdd 500 gb (hitachi).

We have just one Western Digital Hdd, i.e external portable one. It works fine. I saw some stats online that showed Hitachi Hdds more reliable than WD, so went for this one,
    lets see how this one works,

thank you for your suggestions good friends

regards

himendra, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB]

1. Lenovo M700 Tiny: Starting with a Fresh HDD [NOOB] - Similar Threads - Lenovo M700 Tiny

2. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.: I have a lenovo M700 desktop with bitlocker enabled. I have the recovery key. when the machine boots up, it stops at the recovery screen but no numbers will appear. Have tried wired ps2 keyboard, wired usb keyboard and wireless usb keyboard. All 3 work to enter the bios but...
  3. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.: I have a lenovo M700 desktop with bitlocker enabled. I have the recovery key. when the machine boots up, it stops at the recovery screen but no numbers will appear. Have tried wired ps2 keyboard, wired usb keyboard and wireless usb keyboard. All 3 work to enter the bios but...
  4. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  6. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  7. Icons on start menu are tiny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons on start menu are tiny: [ATTACH] You can see the start menu icons are small on the taskbar they are oversized any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-start-menu-are-tiny/4e90f316-cb46-4bfb-8d3d-e09c9855501b
  8. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  9. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...
  10. Tiny Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny Start Menu: [IMG] As above, I'm not sure what's happened but all of the items are small, they still work, just impossible to read. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-start-menu/696ea686-c50d-4072-bf3a-028cc96d8569