Windows 10: Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows

Discus and support Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a second hand Lenovo m710q but it has Amazon Customer Support OS, I'm trying to format it to run Windows 10, however I can not get passed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarthGhoul99, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows

I bought a second hand Lenovo m710q but it has Amazon Customer Support OS, I'm trying to format it to run Windows 10, however I can not get passed the "Recover" option of Chrome OS, it is asking for a USB or SD, however I was checking if there was any way to flash its Bios and get it to boot a USB with Windows 10, can anybody help me?

submitted by /u/DarthGhoul99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarthGhoul99, Dec 4, 2020
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Google Chrome and Chrome OS......

I'm not saying it is better at all. That would be impossible it is not even implemented yet. You are right I would gladly leave Windows if Linux was a viable option for Gaming. But what Google chrome OS has is growth potential.
    I used to love windows...... but have recently become somewhat anti windows. Yes Microsoft has come up with some really great idea's. But now that they are so large they do take advantage of the situation.
    That is why I get so excited when anyone comes out with a new option. I wouldn't care if it was McDonald's that came out with and OS....... I would still be excited because there would be more competition. It might make Microsoft to be a little more consumer friendly.

I never said that they would fall because of Google Chrome OS. What I was more meaning that they would fall because of their own accord. Example( Vista, Failure to listen to the customer, Internet explorer problems Exc....) I just stated that it would give a good chance for someone else to step up. And who better than a house hold name like Google.
    Like I said this is all just speculation and What if's ....... But if there were no what if's in the world then computer's in general would have never advanced in the first place. It takes someone with a creative Idea and thought to push forward things in the first place.
    And to hinder those thoughts are anti Constructive.

Although I will agree that there are just some thoughts that shouldn't be brought up...... Like for example .......... What if Nvidia's Femi is 27 times more powerful than a 5870.

At least my Idea has some logic behind it. And not just based on wild guess's

Also A question about Chrome Browser........ I have an old AOL mail account back from the days of Dial up that I still use. I am wondering if anyone else here has one and uses Chrome. When I use Chrome occasionally to access that account......... It fails to render the sign in area. Just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with either AOL or just sign in's in general with it.

20mmrain, Dec 4, 2020
  3. DirectorC Win User

The Chrome OS is supposed to make for an 'Appliance' style platform. It'll be: the kernel, the drivers and other kernel modules, enough of the subsystem to execute X-Windows applications, X-Windows video drivers, and Google Chrome Browser, as well as the Java Runtime Environment. You can expect it to come with Flash player also. That's about as complex as ChromeOS gets.

DirectorC, Dec 4, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows

Chrome OS better than Linux yeah right. Don't believe the hype.

Google Chrome browser is nothing special and find Seamonkey much better one.

If only Linux worked with all games then windows would not see the light of day on any of my systems.

AsRock, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows

1. Lenovo M710q - Switch from Chrome OS to Windows - Similar Threads - Lenovo M710q Switch

2. Switching from Chrome to edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from Chrome to edge: I recently switched from Microsoft edge to Chrome. Didn't like the way it works so I switched back to Microsoft edge. Somewhere in the switch my Microsoft mail and calendar disappeared off of my toolbar it is in my apps it is set as my default mail. The problem I'm having is...
  3. Switching from Chrome to edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching from Chrome to edge: I recently switched from Microsoft edge to Chrome. Didn't like the way it works so I switched back to Microsoft edge. Somewhere in the switch my Microsoft mail and calendar disappeared off of my toolbar it is in my apps it is set as my default mail. The problem I'm having is...
  4. switching OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switching OS from HDD to SSD: I dont care about any of the data on the drives, I just want to know the fastest way to switch my windows 10 from my 1tb HDD to my 240 gb SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-from-hdd-to-ssd/b1ae418e-cf78-4019-9797-810bc531bfd6
  5. switching OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    switching OS from HDD to SSD: I dont care about any of the data on the drives, I just want to know the fastest way to switch my windows 10 from my 1tb HDD to my 240 gb SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-from-hdd-to-ssd/b1ae418e-cf78-4019-9797-810bc531bfd6
  6. switching OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. From Chrome to Win10 - Lenovo m710q

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    From Chrome to Win10 - Lenovo m710q: Ok. Someone gave me this Lenovo m710q which is originally running on ChromeOS. I tried to change to win10 but the system is giving me this Chrome recovery thingy message. Next thing I did was flash the bios so it can read the USB installer but this time it is not booting up....
  8. Chrome OS and Fyde OS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome OS and Fyde OS: I was installing CloudReady from NeverWare, but I learnt that CloudReady doesn't support Play Store. But I found this from Google. Will this coding enable me to use play store in cloudready ? It is attached below. [ATTACH] Or should I install Fyde OS ? Please help ! And...
  9. Switching from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Switching from Chrome: Anyone make the switch from Google Chrome to MS edge, if you have how are you finding Edge, is it easy to take all your favourite websites over. If you decide you no longer want to use Edge is it easy to uninstall? TIA 159068
  10. Switching from Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching from Chrome: Anyone make the switch from Google Chrome to MS edge, if you have how are you finding Edge, is it easy to take all your favourite websites over. If you decide you no longer want to use Edge is it easy to uninstall? TIA 159068

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo thinkcentre m710q chrome os

2. lenovo m710q bios key amazon srrvice

3. lenovo m710q amazon bios

4. how to install windows On lonovo thinkcenter M710q from amazon,
  5. lenovo m710q chrome os bios enter,
  6. lenovo m710q Amazon boot remove,
  7. lenovo m710q chromium os,
  8. get to bios lenovo m710q chrome os