Windows 10: Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

Discus and support Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by g20B, Aug 13, 2018.

1. g20B Win User

Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker keys due to the upgrade. Since this was the first time no printed or backup was made of the key in the PC locally and is not part of a network.

How to reset it back to factory settings is not working and I do not know how to get to the Bitlocker key. Any suggestions?

:)

2. Lenovo Miix 320-10ICR camera not working

Hi,

As stated on this
    Microsoft article
    , the error message appears if the hardware key does not contain a
    FailReasonString value. Typically, the device's hardware key contains a
    FailReasonString value, and the value string displays an error message defined by the hardware manufacturer.

Since updating the device driver didn't help, we suggest that you use the automated troubleshooter first to test the computer for problems and attempt to fix the issues automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 winload.exe error 0xc000000f lenovo miix 320

unable to lad lenovo miix 320.

tried usb but fAiled due to not enough room on computer.

Dustan (live.com#dustan.abshire), Aug 13, 2018
  4. Rentelim Win User

Lenovo Miix 320-10ICR camera not working

hello , I tried all he step above and it doesn't help I have decided to just send the machine back to Lenovo for warranty

Rentelim, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Lenovo MIIX 320

2. No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account: Any advice on following please. Unable to access Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop. Details:No key provided in microsoft accountTried command prompt no key but ID only Tried disabled securty boot only to rerurn to BitlockerUnable to reset pc in troubleshoot funtionPlease let me know if...
  3. No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account: Any advice on following please. Unable to access Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop. Details:No key provided in microsoft accountTried command prompt no key but ID only Tried disabled securty boot only to rerurn to BitlockerUnable to reset pc in troubleshoot funtionPlease let me know if...
  4. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My Surface Pro 4 had the black screen of death and wouldn't start. I tried many many methods provided online but none worked.So I removed the SSD from it and put in my desktop.To access the data I need the bitlocker key. The account is connected to my Microsoft account, but...
  5. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My Surface Pro 4 had the black screen of death and wouldn't start. I tried many many methods provided online but none worked.So I removed the SSD from it and put in my desktop.To access the data I need the bitlocker key. The account is connected to my Microsoft account, but...
  6. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo miix 320 cant install windows: Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is an error, "windows could not update the computers boot configuration, installation cannot proceed." I tried so many...
  8. Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR Network Adapter and Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR Network Adapter and Bluetooth Driver Missing: I have Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR. It is missing the network adapter and Bluetooth drivers and on doing a Windows 10 reset as well as upgrading to 20H2, the adapter still doesn't get detected. It says "windows cannot find network adapter driver". I installed the WLAN, WWAN and...
  9. Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320: I am using lenovo Miix 320 Windows 10 tablet. I had deleted an important partition from C drive using Mini Partition Tool that corrupted the Windows and now I can't use my tablet. I tried to install windows 10 through USB drive, as the tablet is in portrait mode, I am not...
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 310 10ICR Driver problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 310 10ICR Driver problem.: Hello everyone, I've reinstalled windows 10 on my Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 310 10ICR, but now the wi-fi and other drivers are not working. Windows shows that there is no driver though I downloaded and installed the drivers from the official Lenovo website again and again. Even I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recuperar clave bitlocker lenovo miix

2. Lenovo miix 320 reset 0xc000000f

3. bypass bitlocker Lenovo miix 320 windows 10

4. bitlocker code recovery lenovo miix320