Windows 10: lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

Discus and support lenovo miix 320 cant install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BetyárLaci, Oct 20, 2021.

1. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is an error, "windows could not update the computers boot configuration, installation cannot proceed." I tried so many variations of make partitions at the beginning of install, but it not helped .So at the moment I cant use the device with windows, I tried many of windows version, and everything the same problem. I tried fixboot, but acces denied, so every command prompt tricks, but it crashed. Usually got 0xc0000098 or 34 f

:)

BetyárLaci, Oct 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 winload.exe error 0xc000000f lenovo miix 320

unable to lad lenovo miix 320.

tried usb but fAiled due to not enough room on computer.

Dustan (live.com#dustan.abshire), Oct 20, 2021
  3. Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320

I am using lenovo Miix 320 Windows 10 tablet. I had deleted an important partition from C drive using Mini Partition Tool that corrupted the Windows and now I can't use my tablet.

I tried to install windows 10 through USB drive, as the tablet is in portrait mode, I am not able to see / click the dialog boxes for windows 10 installation.

Can I install windows 10 in portrait mode?

Please help me here.

Arohan Mathur, Oct 20, 2021
  4. MikeHoxxx Win User

lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320

What version of Windows?

The new 2004 release does not seem to work on the Miix 320, so you'll need 1909.

To get around the landscape/portrait problem, you'll need to use a USB mouse, not touchscreen.

At some stage you might be able to use rotation lock. You could try an external monitor on the micro-hdmi port?

After a clean install and cleanup, I have 14GB free!

MikeHoxxx, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

1. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows - Similar Threads - lenovo miix 320

2. Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR Network Adapter and Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR Network Adapter and Bluetooth Driver Missing: I have Lenovo Miix 320 10 ICR. It is missing the network adapter and Bluetooth drivers and on doing a Windows 10 reset as well as upgrading to 20H2, the adapter still doesn't get detected. It says "windows cannot find network adapter driver". I installed the WLAN, WWAN and...
  3. Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320: Hi I used Rufus and copied windows 10 Iso installation media to a USB flash but I am still unable to see any partition to do a clean installation of windows 10. I only have one drive zero unallocated space with zero space. I am unable to delete this and I have no more...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8: So i have an otg cable, iso on flash drive, keyboard and mouse. I get to the very first screen of the installation and I can't do anything. Touch screen doesn't work, keyboard doesn't work, mouse doesn't work. What am I doing wrong....
  5. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: Why does my laptop connect to the internet then disconnect a few seconds later Lenovo idea pad 320 ? 170571
  6. Lenovo laptop idea pad #320

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo laptop idea pad #320: Hi Every computer can connect to the internet in my home except my LENOVO 320 IDEA PAD laptop any suggestions ? 170565
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320

Unable to install Windows 10 on Lenovo Miix 320: I am using lenovo Miix 320 Windows 10 tablet. I had deleted an important partition from C drive using Mini Partition Tool that corrupted the Windows and now I can't use my tablet. I tried to install windows 10 through USB drive, as the tablet is in portrait mode, I am not...
  8. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...
  9. Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account: Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker keys due to the upgrade. Since this was the first time no printed or backup was made of the key in the PC locally and is not...
  10. camera issue lenovo miix 520

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera issue lenovo miix 520: has anyone got a working camera driver for lenovo miix 520? there's nothing on their official website. i cannot update the driver from device manager, it simply won't see the camera. Lenovo Vantage does not see the camera as well....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. improve Lenovo MIIX 320