Windows 10: Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

Discus and support Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pauljscott2003, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

Good Afternoon,

I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1 via VGA and 1 via DVI, allowing me to have extended desktop with all 3 displays active.

My company have provided me with a docking solution for the Lenovo tablet, comprising a Hypertec ProDock Extreme USB-C docking station, along with a HDMI to DVI cable and a DisplayPort to DVI cable.

I can connect the HDMI to DVI cable to the docking station (HDMI end into the docking station and DVI to the monitor), however when I connect the DisplayPort to DVI cable the tablet recognises the cable is connected but the display on that monitor will not show. I see the message "Display Port Topology" come up, showing that a device is connected, however when I go into the Intel UHD Graphics Control Panel it will not allow me to select that monitor for output.

I have tried unplugging the HDMI to DVI cable to "force" display output via DisplayPort to DVI on the other monitor but there is no difference. I know that both monitors work fine, and have tried the DisplayPort to DVI cable on both monitors, I just cannot get any output to the screen.

Does anyone know please if the Hypertec ProDock Extreme is compatible with extended desktop on 2 external monitors, and also including the tablet screen, as I was led to believe it was.

Many thanks for your help with this.

Paul

:)

pauljscott2003, Jun 23, 2020
  2. ZhenyaM Win User

camera issue lenovo miix 520

has anyone got a working camera driver for lenovo miix 520? there's nothing on their official website. i cannot update the driver from device manager, it simply won't see the camera. Lenovo Vantage does not see the camera as well.

ZhenyaM, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Inaccessible_boot_device on Lenovo miix

Hi,

I have lenovo miix-3 with windows 10 (upgraded from 8.1)

Yesterday, i want to refresh the tablet by reset the pc option. By this, windows will be downgrade to my tablet default windows 8.1

Reset pc process was finished successfully, but after restarting the windows, blue screen with error inaccessible_boot_device was displayed repeatedly.

Please somebody help me to restore and resolve this problem.

lenovomiix, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

External display via USB-C - Windows 10 ARM (Lenovo Miix 630)

Nowhere on the sites you listed is it stated that the Miix 630 has a resolution limit...

Just because one single Lenovo USB-C adapter is not compatible with this device does not mean that it can't output higher than FullHD. In fact, the official specs state that it is capable of DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C, which should support up to 4k resolutions
    (see specs).

schroederen, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

1. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays - Similar Threads - Lenovo Miix 520

2. lenovo miix 320 cant install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo miix 320 cant install windows: Hello, I have a Miix 320. I decided to make a clean installation on this device. Windows installer makes everithing, but at the end 'finishing up' is an error, "windows could not update the computers boot configuration, installation cannot proceed." I tried so many...
  3. Synaptics WBDI for Lenovo Ideapad 520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics WBDI for Lenovo Ideapad 520: Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver not working on Lenovo Ideapad 520 after Windows 10 1803 UpdateHas anyone else experienced their Synaptics WBDI fingerprint driver giving the error:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this...
  4. Lenovo miix 3 1030 tablet. drivers mess

Lenovo miix 3 1030 tablet. drivers mess: HiI have installed a fresh update Windows 10 21h1 on the tablet after freeing up as much space as possible.I now have no sound, no battery information, and the touch screen doesnt work. There might be more issuesI cannot go back and i think i need updated or old drivers to...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade on lenovo miix 2.8: So i have an otg cable, iso on flash drive, keyboard and mouse. I get to the very first screen of the installation and I can't do anything. Touch screen doesn't work, keyboard doesn't work, mouse doesn't work. What am I doing wrong....
  6. Lenovo Ideapad 520 Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Ideapad 520 Screen Flickering: Hi i have an annoying issue with my Lenovo Ideapad 520 My devices faced with accidental screen flickering an in my case when i opened Edge Application FOR EXAMPLE device will showing desktop in so rapid rates, Also i faced with another application. my config is :...
  7. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays: Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1...
  8. Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor

Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor: Hey guys! I hope you're having a great time I have a problem when I connect the Lenovo yoga 520 to a monitor, the thing is I want to fully flip my Lenovo yoga and use the device's mouse and keyboard but when I do that the mouse and keyboard won't work How can I solve...
  9. tablet mode with multiple displays

tablet mode with multiple displays: I believe this is a known issue with Windows 10 -- that tablet mode is deactivated if the computer has multiple displays. Has anyone devised a workaround?...
  10. camera issue lenovo miix 520

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera issue lenovo miix 520: has anyone got a working camera driver for lenovo miix 520? there's nothing on their official website. i cannot update the driver from device manager, it simply won't see the camera. Lenovo Vantage does not see the camera as well....